News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Lol!

That's for if you forget one at a party, of course.  ;)

;D

Those aren't true ninjas, those are just the decoy ninjas.  The real ones are also in the picture, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

^^Lol. :D I like the tattoo one and the ninja one.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

KitrallStreamrippler

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

I vote for either Hawkeye or Legolas.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

Kitsune

LOL! I recognize everybody except for the guy next to Legolas and Robin Hood. BTW, they didn't make it with Will or Halt?? ;D

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

The guy in between Legolas and Robin Hood is Hawkeye from the Avengers.  ;)

Hehehe...  That's me!

And that's why he's my favorite.  ;D

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Awwww!  It won't show!

But here are two funny Doctor Who/MIB pics:

Ungatt Trunn

If you click on the place were the MIB puc is supposed to be, then it will bring you to the picture. It acully made me laugh when I first saw it!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Hmm, it doesn't seem to work.  :-\

Well, here're some pics that I thought were pretty awesome:

;D

Pezzes are cool!