News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Can't see 'em. I'll just do my profile pic big.

And one more from the profile pic series that I'm going to do:

Mattio

Rainshadow

Haha, I saw a few more of those on Google Images.  ;D  I love 'em!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

KitrallStreamrippler

Haha! I love how John reacts in the last one. :D
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 25, 2013, 08:07:43 AM
Wait, who is it who's not dead?

...No one...  SPOILERS!  ;D

Sherlock BBC series
Sherlock is the one who's not dead.
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Sherlock
Sherlock faked his suicide.
[close]

KitrallStreamrippler

I recently heard about a fireworks explosion/accident somewhere or other, and the first thing that popped into my mind was this:
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Mattio

Lol and I think she's guessed who isn't dead

KitrallStreamrippler

I found a funny picture (well, gif, technically) that I want to post, and possibly use as my profile pic. But I can't get the URL thingy. The image address? Whatever it's called. (I'm on my iPod, and when I click the picture, it says 'copy' and 'save image' but neither of those does what I want it to.) Does anyone have a solution? 'Cause I'm not really a tech person.

W0NWILL

I put it to classic interface(on the bottom). It may take some doing, as pictures might load over it. After that, it should be normal. Of course, I'm talking about google pics. If you can't find it on google again, I can't help you.

KitrallStreamrippler

Thanks! I tried it, and it worked! Well, sort of. It didn't work for the ones I really wanted. >:( But anyway, here's one for you (and Tailli).

EDIT: Oh, not cool. Can you see that? Because I just realized that I can't. >:(

W0NWILL

I can't see it on this site here, but I love it. That's exactly what he'd say! Right click on the box and select 'open in a new tab'.

Rainshadow

Hehehe, I love it!

There, I think that works.

W0NWILL

This amuses me in a morbid way...