Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MeadowR

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 19, 2013, 07:28:03 PM
Ooh, int he one with the maracas, molly and john look totally shocked!

And the emperors new groove one is indeed, exahcaticklly how i feel!

I read in the newspaper a woman is claiming to own the copyright of the Sherlock stories and is threatening the BBC not to make more series, and certainly not air it in USA, because the creators did not 'ask for her permission'. For goodness sake! Don't spoil this marvellous show for everyone - get over yourself. >:/

Anyway, cute pics!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

The copyright for Sherlock belongs to the man who came up with it *metally slaps woman* oh and it you know the man who wrote the Sherlock books didn't like Sherlock as a character!imagin not liking your own creation he only continued writing more books because people loved them so much. And great pictures Tiria I'll be posting some when I get on the computer I do hate the iPad sometimes and bye  :)

MeadowR

^ Yeah, I've heard that! It's such a shame he wasn't keen on Sherlock because he is one of the best fictional characters ever created in my opinion. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

PrimroseWarrior

and then he killed him.
WHY??!?!?!?!
i cryed.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

MeadowR

I think I've read all the stories and I don't believe he was killed off properly in the end.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

For all you Trekkies...

(I love Foxtrot!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah ken zat ah pozted ziz zomevhere elze, but ah juzt 'ave tae pozt it again!

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Funny, but that second one might be a bit inappropriate for our younger members...  (P.S.  Seeing as you obviously know a little (or maybe a lot) about Supernatural, what's it about?  And is it good?  'Cause I'm thinking about watching it, but I dunno.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Ah, good point. :-[

Oh yes, it is very good. One of my favorites. It's about a couple of brothers that hunt things that go bump in the night. There's some mild swearing, but nothing so bad as Torchwood, if you've seen it(I highly recomend it if you havent-Jack). Each series has big story arcs, and it's hard for it to seem old. So, it starts out with Sam(Jared Pace-whasit) and Dean(Jenson Ackles) trying to find their father, who went missing. Then it becomes them trying to kill the demon that killed their mother. I won't say any more for fear of ruining it if you choose to watch it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 24, 2013, 05:55:39 PM
  For all you Trekkies...

(I love Foxtrot!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You have no idea how hard I laughed at that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Faiyloe

Ok Can someone explain that! I watch Star Trek and I don't get it...  :-\
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?