News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 02:51:40 PM
Ok Can someone explain that! I watch Star Trek and I don't get it...  :-\

In Star Trek, the red shirts are usually the ones who die first, unless they're a main character.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze tribblez appear in ziz zread an' ztart tae zpread an' invade*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Lol That scene was so funny! *Transports all the Tribbles on to the Klingon ship.* 

Redwaller

I love the first one and the frog one!  :D

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 25, 2013, 03:11:57 PM
Oh I get it.  ;D never noticed that.
Just in the original series. In Next Generation, usually the away team is always the same people and nobody dies. Usually. ( :'( Yar)

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rachel25

NOOOOOOO I'm on the iPad so I can't post the funny Sherlock attack hug gif  :'( I'll just have to do it tomorrow  ;D

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Rainshadow

Quote from: rachel25 on September 27, 2013, 04:12:17 PM
You have to have watched Men in Black 2  ;)

I think it was actually 3, but I wouldn't know, 'cause I haven't seen any of 'em in awhile.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Screenshot from a Lindsey Stirling vlog:

I added the text.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.