News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cute, Funny and Awesome Pictures!

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Saw this on Facebook today and I laughed for a good half a minute or so.  :P

That is me.  That is totally me.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jetthebinturong

The lightsaber handle is the wrong way round D:
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

Yeah, Common Core math isn't the best...

The Skarzs

That. . . that's making me enjoy my Algrebra II.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on March 22, 2015, 01:09:19 AM
Band geek pictures! :D

I actually just bought Cowbell Hero 2 for my PS3. It's awesome. There's even cow sound effects you can add for farm music videos.

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Oh, cool ;D Flute Hero is weird :P Now some pictures for people who get Pokémon...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Okay is that Dragon Age? Cause if so I need to get on playing that, the Fenris guy is adorable

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 23, 2015, 08:19:21 PM
Okay is that Dragon Age? Cause if so I need to get on playing that, the Fenris guy is adorable

Check Dragon Age II on Origin; it might still be on sale.  (I bought the game for ten bucks, which is a good deal because it's normally twenty.  Not sure if the deal is over or not, though.  It's also on Steam, but is twenty bucks, so I'd check Origin first.)  But yes, Fenris is the Tevinter slave from Dragon Age II who I will be romancing this time through, be it a friendship romance or a rival.  I don't really care, but I have a feeling it'll probably be a rival romance because Fenris hates everything having to do with magic.  My character is a mage, and I sympathize with mages, so naturally Fenris doesn't really like me.  :P

Oh, and if you do get that game, all the romantic interest characters (excluding Sebastian, but I think he might be in a DLC) are bi, so literally every romance option is open to everyone.

Pictures!

RPG logic:

And one of my favourite Dragon Age comics I've found so far:

(Fenris hates Tevinter magisters, which is what Dorian is.)

Jetthebinturong

Not cute or funny but:

It's figurative. Also the way the artist incorporated the symbols of Hope and Heart is really cool

An image showing all of Dirk's many selves. That's Real Dirk in the middle then from left to right there's Li'l Hal, Brobot, Dream Dirk and Brain Ghost Dirk

And that's all of Dirk's robots, from left to right, Sawtooth, Squarewave, Brobot, Li'l Seb and Li'l Hal
Also....

Free!Stuck!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien