Redwall Abbey Singers

Started by Rainshadow, September 04, 2012, 04:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Longears laughed, "You are to old to be young. But you're too young to be old.

Rainshadow

"Alright then," said Ari, "I am middle aged.  I am a full grown Dibbun."  He smiled.  "Enough with this!  Shall we go and see if afternoon tea is ready?"  Ari started walking to the kitchen.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

(NOTE:The next time I can post is Thursday)

Skyeblade the blue-silver foxwolf(made that up) was walking in the forest. She came across an abbey. I've heard of this place before...should I go in? She looked around for someone outside.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

SpiderMonkey

"Hello, Ari!" Makani said with his mouth full of food.  "How's your day?"

Rainshadow

"It's doing fine, Makani.  How are you?"  Ari stood in the kitchen, sipping his tea.

Adam decided that today was the day he was going to go to Redwall.  "I'm gonna do it!"  He hopped out of the barn and started flying toward the abbey.  He started singing again.

"Shine and your light will go far,
  If you shine like a beautiful star.
  You will be a wonderful sight,
  If you shine like a star, very bright."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Rausse was almost to the barn when he heard, much less than saw, the bardic owl leave. The wolf changed course to follow the singer.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Ari had walked outside to enjoy the day when he heard singing.  He turned his head skyward and saw a large owl flying over.
 Adam landed in the lawn of the Abbey.  He saw a squirrel staring at him.  "Hello!  My name's Adam."  He hadn't given any thought as to what he would say for his unexpected visit.  "I, er... I've always wanted to visit this Abbey.  Is it afternoon tea time yet?"
 Ari cocked an eyebrow at Adam.  He knew about tea time?  "Yes, yes it is.  My name is Ari.  Welcome to Redwall.  Oh, and I couldn't help but notice how well you sing.  Do you play any instruments?"
 Adam nodded.  "Yes, I play the lyre.  Family heirloom.  Now, is there anything I could have to eat?"
 Ari handed him a small scone that he had planned to eat.  "That's all I have at the moment."
 Adam started eating.

SpiderMonkey

Makani saw Ari leave abruptly, and wondered what was going on.  He had heard some sort of singing, and was sure that no abbey beast had a voice anything like it.  He saw an owl conversing with Ari.  "Why hello, pleased to meet you.  The name's Makani.  Yours?"

Dannflower Reguba

Rausse halted abruptly, sniffed the air, and crouched low to proceed... He was nearing the owl... And a strange red stone abbey.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Adam stuck out a talon in greeting.  "Hello, my name is Adam.  It's nice to meet you, Makani."

W0NWILL

"Hello, Adam." Longear bowed formally, "I'm the sane one. And the most musically gifted, if I do say so meself. Would you like to do a singing contest?"

Rainshadow

Adam smiled, which was a hard thing for a Barn Owl to do.  "You want a singing contest?  Alright, you go first."

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Adam thought for a moment, then replied, "The sky.  Sing about the sky."

Dannflower Reguba

Rausse had made it to the.... very daunting outer walls if he did say so himself. He heard conversation on the other side, and for sounding out a situations sake, he pressed his ear against the wall to listen... Not exactly necessary since he had such acute hearing, but if they whispered he'd pick it up.