News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Owl City

Started by Rainshadow, September 05, 2012, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Owl City anyone?  I absolutely LOVE Owl City's music!  If anyone wants to post Owl City music that they like, be my guest!

Gold

Shooting Star
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Oh! I LOVE Owl City! Which is really just Adam Young but if I said it that way......  :P

I'll be back later with awesome music!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

I like It's always a good time. Carly Ray Jepsen is in it too
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I love the songs Super Honeymoon, Deer in the Headlights, Hello Seattle, and Meteor Shower!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Good Time

Meteor Shower

Those songs are awesome!  Meteor Shower seriously makes me want to cry for some odd reason.  Just every time I hear it I want to cry.  I don't really know why lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: redwallgurl on September 05, 2012, 04:23:10 PM
I like It's always a good time. Carly Ray Jepsen is in it too

Funny you should mention that one. It's in my favorites! ;D

Best version of this song!

One of his best.

This is a good one too.

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Deer in the Headlights is awesome!

Aw man!  Listening to Silhouette is gonna make me cry!

Lol, yet another edit for an awesome song!

Take it All Away

Redwallfan7

If you like Owl City, I recommend his former group, Swimming with Dolphins. That has great music too. I like the songs Sleep to Dream and Holiday.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Owl City is the best EVER! My favorite song is Metroplis. Tne best song in the world. Anyone here heard of Chicane? A song he did with them is called Middledistancerunner. Amazing song. Another song is called Eternity he did with Paul Van Dyke.

Orinoco

I love Owl City! I have three whole albums. ;D My favorite songs are Rainbow Veins, Fireflies, West Coast Friendship, Umbrella Beach, To the Sky, Deer in the Headlights, Hello Seattle, The Bird and the Worm, Cave In, On the Wing, Tidal Wave...
I can't pick just one favorite!
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Lutra

Auto tune....if you need that to be popular, well, you wonder if Mr. Young could bother to sing live.  Would you want to hear it?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Meteor Shower has a great meaning to it, I just wish it could be longer. It's awesome but it only lasts like two minutes.

Rainshadow

Well, I just found my favorite Christmas songs.

Peppermint Winter

The Christmas Song

Christmas in September anyone?

EDIT:  This is another song that I like:

Fireflies

Kind of an odd music video, but I like music videos.

Redwallfan7

Does anyone know how he came up with the name Owl City? I'm guessing because he likes owls.

Rainshadow

Yeah, I was kinda wondering that too this morning.  It's funny, because I was just watching interviews and boom, 'Adam Young explains the name "Owl City.'"  I immediately clicked on that lol.

EDIT:  Okay, I think I could just die now from pure happiness.  I just listened to this:

This is a song that I wish they had put on iTunes!  Come on!  All of the singles that are really awesome from Owl City aren't on iTunes! >:(  iTunes, put it on!

EDIT:  This is another song they need to put on iTunes!  Come on iTunes people!

EDIT:  Sorry for yet another edit, but no one else is posting and I found an awesome video!  Haha!  I couldn't help but laugh at the last thing that was said:  "Haha!  Evil always wins, 'cause... 'cause nice guys are wimps!"