News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Owl City

Started by Rainshadow, September 05, 2012, 04:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

(Long time no see me. :P)

Owl City's new songs are good but they aren't the same. The only ones I like are Metropolis, Bombshell Blonde, and Speed of Love. Oh and I'm coming after you with Good Time.

Rainshadow

Have you heard Top of the World?  That's from the new album, but only the Japan edition.

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My all time favorite Owl City songs are Super Honeymoon, Deer in the Headlights, and Hello Seattle.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I like the song If My Heart Were a House.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rainshadow

REVIVE AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Happy to announce that Owl City will be joining Maroon 5 and Neon Trees on tour next year.  Check here for details:  http://bit.ly/MROLWi

(Thanks to Owl City's Facebook page!)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 22, 2012, 05:40:24 PM
  REVIVE AND AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Happy to announce that Owl City will be joining Maroon 5 and Neon Trees on tour next year.  Check here for details:  http://bit.ly/MROLWi

I love Maroon 5!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Check out this behind the scenes photo from the video for "When Can I See You Again?" from the movie Wreck-It Ralph.  The video premieres on 10/26.

Mad Maudie

I love good time, fireflies, and tidal wave.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

I love the songs Take me Somewhere Nice and Tennis Elbow from his other group sky sailing

Rainshadow

From those, I like Captains of the Sky, Brielle, Steady as She Goes, Explorers, A Little Opera Goes a Long Way, Tennis Elbows, Blue and Red, Alaska, I Live Alone, Take Me Somewhere Nice, Sailboats, and Flowers of the Field.  (Lol, that's all of the Sky Sailing songs!)

Ooh!  Has anyone heard any of Adam Young's covers?  I believe the covers are Can You Feel the Love Tonight (The Lion King), Enchanted (Taylor Swift), Garden Party (I'm not sure who's that is lol), Home of the Blues (Johnny Cash), In Christ Alone (various, I'm not sure who wrote it), and How Deep the Father's Love (hymn).

Mad Maudie

Enchanted was actually written about him!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

Yeah!  Before today, I just thought it was a song that Taylor wrote about some person that I don't know or just about no one.  I'm surprised that she wrote it about Adam, but at the same time I'm not surprised lol.

In case some of you don't know what Enchanted is, here's both versions:

Taylor Swift

Owl City

I prefer Adam's version more, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered the newest track Adam's revealed!  He hasn't come up with a name for it yet, but his comment on it is:
  "Produced on my flight. It sounds like tropical islands. New album track? I need a beautiful/breathy/pure female vocal over this."

Here it is:

(Thanks to OwlCityMP3 for the video)

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 23, 2012, 02:47:16 AM
  Yeah!  Before today, I just thought it was a song that Taylor wrote about some person that I don't know or just about no one.  I'm surprised that she wrote it about Adam, but at the same time I'm not surprised lol.

In case some of you don't know what Enchanted is, here's both versions:

Taylor Swift

Owl City

I prefer Adam's version more, but hey, that's just my opinion.
i like ts's better but i am a bigger taylor fan.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

I can't wait for Friday, when the entire video for "When Can I See You Again?" comes out!  Remember the date:  October 26!