News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

My Magi's now fully grown, but I still don't understand the whole transporting thing, though.  :-\

Rainshadow

With trading and transferring eggs, you go to the Magi's actions and click the teleport option.  From there, you enter your password, choose if you want it to be a trade (two-way) or a transfer (one-way), then you click on the egg you want to give.  After that, you click the teleport button, then it'll give you 3 codes.  Choose the one marked for forums, which is the one closest to the bottom.  Then you just give that code to the person you want to teleport the egg to, and voila!  Your egg has been transported!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Unimaginative

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 03:26:28 AM
Quote from: HanNorwood on September 06, 2014, 03:16:09 AM
That was me, and I am still interested in obtaining them.
Also, the Dragon on your scroll called "Denver Broncos" pleases me, because I am from Denver.  ;)
Not a Broncos fan though.

My dad is a HUGE Broncos fan, while my mom is a HUGE Seahawks fan.  Needless to say, the last Super Bowl was really terrifying in my house.  There were many times that my dad had to go out onto the back deck because his anger was getting out of control.  Lol.

So, one of each of the trio?

Yes, please! I currently have two slots open. Send me the trade/transfer whenever.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rachel25

Have you signed up to any click sites Del? Their very good. They basically guaranty your eggs will hatch.

Quote from: HanNorwood on September 11, 2014, 01:45:17 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on September 06, 2014, 03:26:28 AM
Quote from: HanNorwood on September 06, 2014, 03:16:09 AM
That was me, and I am still interested in obtaining them.
Also, the Dragon on your scroll called "Denver Broncos" pleases me, because I am from Denver.  ;)
Not a Broncos fan though.

My dad is a HUGE Broncos fan, while my mom is a HUGE Seahawks fan.  Needless to say, the last Super Bowl was really terrifying in my house.  There were many times that my dad had to go out onto the back deck because his anger was getting out of control.  Lol.

So, one of each of the trio?

Yes, please! I currently have two slots open. Send me the trade/transfer whenever.
hey Han, is the dragon I asked you to breed, ready yet?

Rainshadow

I've got a Shimmer-scale up for adoption, if anyone wants it.  I won't post the link, but first person to say "Gimme!" can have it PMed to them.  :)

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Gimme!
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Oh, so THAT'S what those are. I've seen them all over the place. And Jet beat me to it. :P

Jukka the Sling

Anyone have a vampire dragon? If so, could you bite an egg for me? I've been on the lookout for vampire eggs in the abandoned area, but they're so rare I haven't seen a single one.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Thomas Barkshield

People please click on my eggs also what are click sites?

Jukka the Sling

They're websites you can put your eggs on to get views. Some good ones are Eggs Around the World, Valley Sherwood, and Egg Drop Soup.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 11, 2014, 09:26:18 PM
Oh, so THAT'S what those are. I've seen them all over the place. And Jet beat me to it. :P

I could see if I can breed one for you.  I just accidentally bred one while trying to get a different type of dragon, so I wanted to get rid of it.  But I could get you one too.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on September 12, 2014, 12:06:00 AM
Anyone have a vampire dragon? If so, could you bite an egg for me? I've been on the lookout for vampire eggs in the abandoned area, but they're so rare I haven't seen a single one.

Sure!  I'll do that for ya!

Thomas Barkshield

Wait, what is the difference between clicks and views?

rachel25

Not a whole lot. But when Jukka says click sites, she actually means views sites.