News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on September 22, 2012, 12:41:08 AM
An action that Water Dragons can do. If you do it enough times you'll see a little Magikarp above your scroll.

How many Splash do you have to do?
(It's Shallow Water dragons, this kind;))
Around 100, I've heard? I didn't count how many times I did it, but I've been trying for it for over a year.

Redwaller

Redwaller

Does anybody have a shallow water dragon egg to trade/teleport?

Dawnwing

I could try  breeding you one next week when my Magis can breed again.  Shallow Waters are one of the few breeds that don't drop in the Cave and are only obtained by breeding certain species.

Redwaller

Redwaller

Now I have two Canopy Dragons!  ;D

EDIT: Could you get me a green dragon please?

Dawnwing

^ Just sent you the Teleport link.  Finally got a green egg on my last available Green - every other attempt either produced no eggs, or produced Geode eggs (another only-accessible-by-breeding species - can come from any combination of green or stone parents.)

Dannflor

Here are My eggs and Hatchlings need clicks NOW
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Dawnwing

I've collected enough dragons (500) for the Gold trophy!  Now I can have 7 eggs at a time.  :D

Dannflor

Cool most of my eggs are hatched my main one is mi Magi Dragon named him Dawnwing5 after the one I got him from is Great I telaported a few eggs to my brother Gorath Awsome
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Trisscar

Please click!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dalek Fur

If you want me to breed anyone an egg, I will be happy to oblige