News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

I got one... And I have no more slots. Well, there is one egg I could get rid of.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Redwaller

Could someone please give me only one egg of the new breed Please! I'll give anything in exchange

Dalek Fur

Quote from: Redwaller on November 04, 2012, 12:54:28 PM
Could someone please give me only one egg of the new breed Please! I'll give anything in exchange
I'll give you one, no need to worry about giving me one in return

Trisscar

I have three of the new breed, so I might be able to spare one. I'm not sure, though. A lot of other people have asked for one, and I plan on giving at least one or two away.
Please click!

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dawnwing on November 03, 2012, 05:51:04 PM
I got my Halloween eggs.  Nice and easy!   (And how odd that there'd be so many in the cave at 18 minutes after the hour! Normally they're gone after 3 minutes!)  I wonder if I just caught it at a strange time?  Normally you get a million times where someone else gets it before you - I didn't even get that once.

Are you breeding those for share? If you are, I'd like one because I never got a chance to chase one down.  :(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

Are there Thanksgiving dragons? (danfloreguba, if you want one, I only wanted two anyways. Do you have any spaces for a hatchling?)
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: gorath on November 08, 2012, 12:51:01 PM
Are there Thanksgiving dragons? (danfloreguba, if you want one, I only wanted two anyways. Do you have any spaces for a hatchling?)

I have three open spaces, all you need to do is look at my sig.  :D That holds everything that isn't grown up. So when there is a grown up dragon in there, it means I have a space.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

I'm having trouble teleporting any of them. Whenever I go to teleport one, it always just show the eggs. Why?

Trisscar

Please click!

gorath

Hey Dawnwing, would you mind biting an egg and sending it to me?

AxeHound

Can I have one too? I love Vampire Dragons.  ;D

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

Quote from: gorath on November 08, 2012, 12:51:01 PM
Are there Thanksgiving dragons?
Nope.  The holidays that Dragon Cave celebrates are Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas.  So the Christmas stuff will be starting around Dec. 13, for the 12 days of Christmas.

Quote from: gorath on November 08, 2012, 05:48:29 PM
I'm having trouble teleporting any of them. Whenever I go to teleport one, it always just show the eggs. Why?
You might want to double-check that you don't already have a teleport set up - click "Account" then "Active Transfers".  If you can't see them there, then probably the best thing would be to ask on the Dragon Cave forum.

Quote from: gorath on November 09, 2012, 12:29:36 AM
Hey Dawnwing, would you mind biting an egg and sending it to me?
Quote from: AxeHound on November 09, 2012, 03:20:33 AM
Can I have one too? I love Vampire Dragons.  ;D
I'll try. Eggs can only be bitten once per month, and my vampires have been really stubborn for the last year, killing all the eggs.  

EDIT: 3 kills and one successful turn.  The egg has been given to Gorath; I've made a note for myself reminding me to try again in a month or so when it lets me again.

gorath

Thanks! The one problem is, the twelve days of Christmas are after Christmas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Days_of_Christmas
http://www.byrum.org/misc/christmas/origin.html

Trisscar

Please click!

Dawnwing

Quote from: gorath on November 09, 2012, 05:06:29 PM
Thanks! The one problem is, the twelve days of Christmas are after Christmas.
Huh, they always start the events twelve days before.  Weird. 
Yeah, the last two years they've done a decorating event - a Christmas tree once, and a wreath once - so you have to log in every day and you'll get ornaments each day.  Unfortunately, if you miss a day, you miss those ornaments.    They've done some other stuff too - prize dragons (for tree decorating one year and just as a random drawing one year), dragon dress-up, dragon-ized Christmas stories such as "A Christmas Carol", etc.  And of course there's always the new Christmas dragons, and the drop for those lasts three days rather than 1 like every other holiday.  You can only get 2 of each Christmas breed, though; Halloween is the only holiday where you can get as many as you want; the idea is that while holidays like Christmas are more about sharing/etc, Halloween's more about being greedy and getting all the candy for yourself.