News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

One hatched under my care WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

I also have one that's really close to hatching-

But this one hasn't started hatching and I got it at the same time as the others

Plus 2 adults thanks to Dawnwing  ;D

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dawnwing

New release, everyone!  :D  

Here's all my currently-growing dragons:

Jetthebinturong

By new release do you mean theres new dragons released???
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dawnwing

Yep, a brand new breed, first time in the Cave.  Just one new breed this time (usually he releases multiple breeds at once), they're appearing in the Desert section (usually at the top of the hour - go to it and start refreshing at xx:59 each hour, they're gone in less than 2 minutes and you have to wait another hour!)  New releases usually drop for one day, but like I said they've been going quickly - regular releases like this are usually harder to get than holiday releases.

Redwaller

I need to get one! If I don't get one this morning I'll have to wait a long time. Are these dragons only for Black Friday?

EDIT: There's too much people!!!!!!! >:(

Forget it, I'll never get these eggs!

Dawnwing

^ Nope, they're not just Black Friday. New releases are always in the cave permanently; only the holiday dragons are temporary.

gorath

I went on at 3:30, and quickly went to desert. There were some of the new eggs, and I tried to grab one. I was to late.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dawnwing

Well, if you guys aren't able to grab them, I'll breed mine once they grow up.  (My policy for the most part is to collect a full set before giving eggs away.)

Dawnwing

Quote from: gorath on November 23, 2012, 08:34:21 PM
I went on at 3:30, and quickly went to desert. There were some of the new eggs, and I tried to grab one. I was to late.
Every five minutes, 3 eggs will appear there, so that's probably why you saw some then.  That's not very many, though - you'll probably have better luck at the top of the hour; the start of every hour is when they've got more.

gorath

I also went on it at 4:00, and I clicked eggs ten times! I missed every time, because my computer is sooooo slow! :(
Edit: Again! I tried at five, and my stupid computer is so --------- slow that I missed every time! Nhaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Redwaller

Meeee toooo!!!!

So I'll request maybe two eggs of the new breed if you have some!

AxeHound

I just checked the site. On the desert page it says 152 people are watching it!

Could someone get me one maybe?

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

gorath

Quote from: AxeHound on November 23, 2012, 11:42:12 PM
I just checked the site. On the desert page it says 152 people are watching it!

Could someone get me one maybe?
Ditto?!

Redwaller

gorath