News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

gorath

Hey Redwaller, could you get the Magma ASAP?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AxeHound

Can someone PLEASE get me a Vampire Dragon? *pitiful face* I'll give you something in return!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

Tried my Vampires again, as Bite just became available for me again within the past day or so - killed all the eggs again. Next time it'll be available for me again is a month from now.

Redwaller

How long did it take you to get your leetle tree?

EDIT: It's weird, the ornaments haven't started yet.

Dawnwing

Well, I don't really count for the "how long did it take", because I grabbed mine the first day he started re-releasing them and they were the only thing in the Cave (like a regular new release). 

Yeah, I guess he must be doing something different last year.  Looks like last year they announced the Christmas stuff on the 14th, while the year before they released it on the 18th.  I'm sure it won't be any later than the 18th, as that's when old Christmas dragons will be able to breed again.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Okay, this is kinda annoying.  I've tried at least 30 times to start an account on Dragon Cave, but for some reason I keep being rejected.  What am I doing wrong?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Are you sure the password is correct?

And do you accept the terms and the 13 years old thing?

And the Captcha?

And the email address?

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 17, 2012, 05:20:58 PM
  Okay, this is kinda annoying.  I've tried at least 30 times to start an account on Dragon Cave, but for some reason I keep being rejected.  What am I doing wrong?!?!
Check what Redwaller said; if you're sure you have all that right, then make an account on the DragCave forum and ask in the Help section.  If you try to make a forum account and are unable to do that either, then I could ask for you.

gorath

When I created my sister's account, I kept on trying to do this one username, and it wouldn't work. Then, I changed the name, and it worked! Maybe that's you proplem?

Rainshadow

I changed the name, I entered an email address, I said that I was 13 or older, I accepted the terms and agreements, I put in the password and put it in again, and yet it still won't let me register!  It doesn't say I'm doing anything wrong, it just erases my password, unclicks the two little boxes and erases the security image thing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

PM me the username you want, and I'll sign up for you. I'll send you the password I put in (it will be easy), and you can change it.

Rainshadow

Haha, YES!  Finally!  I changed my username several times, and went through the process several times, but it finally worked!  So, if you want to know who I am on there, my username is MoonfishParachutist.  Odd name, I know, but that's the song I'm listening to, and it's an awesome song.

Rainshadow

Sorry for the double post, but I just gotta ask a question.  How many clicks or days or whatever before your dragon hatches?

That's my first one, and I have no clue what to do with it lol.