News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxeHound

I got a Christmas Magi! Actually I got a bunch of Christmas dragons.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

Cool!

ANd Rainshadow, I thought you'd go for the holiday dragons. Which come out only once per year.

Rainshadow

Well, I sorta wasn't thinking about it lol.  I just absentmindedly grabbed some dragons from random parts of the cave... thing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

So you'll have to wait five hours to abandon them...

AxeHound

Nope! They're allowing early abandoning! Not very Christmas-y if you really think about it...

If anyone could get me a Holly Dragon I'd be VERY happy!

Rainshadow

Except for the fact that I want to keep them...  I can wait a little while to get the Christmas dragons.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

The Christmas Dragons only are out for a little while.

Rainshadow

Humph.  I suppose I can't keep the other eggs, then.  *Sigh*  Oh well, I'll get them later.

AxeHound

You can if you really want to. There's always next year.

Redwaller

But look on the bright side, the eggs you just picked up are really common, so don't worry!

PS: If you kill an egg, you have to wait twenty four hours before getting another one.

Rainshadow

*Facepalm*  I am such a noob.  Lol.  :P

Redwaller

We were all noobs one time.  :D

I did it once and I won't do it again!

Oh and Axehound, you can have five eggs, not sure if you knew...

AxeHound

I'm pretty sure I have four.

EDIT: Oh. You mean my sig thing? It hasn't caught up to me yet.

Redwaller

No, I mean that now that you have the bronze trophy, you can have five eggs!  :)