News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

does anybody have a spare magi egg lying around?

Rainshadow

Well, after one of these eggs hatches, I could get you one.  It might be a couple days, though.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

ok It'll be fine I just want a magi

Redwaller

I've got 193 dragons! almost got the Trophy!

Rainshadow

Awesome!

Hey, anyone want a Grey dragon?

Mattio

Rainshadow

Gah!  Sorry, I accidentally got rid of it.  Well, I have a Grey dragon, so I could get you another in about a week.

Mattio

ok well Inedd to get rid of (Or hopefully mature) one of my eggs

Rainshadow

Does anyone know how rare a Sunsong Amphipteres is?

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Humph.  I was hoping I found a rare dragon.  *Sigh*  Well, I guess I gotta keep looking!

AxeHound

How's everyone doing with the Valentine's Day dragons? Here are mine.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

Oh, right, forgot about those!
I already have two of each from previous years.  I'm going to release one of my last-year ones, though, because I want a frozen hatchling instead of an adult (they both grew up).  So I'm going to breed it (and its eggs will be released to the AP since I have two), release it, wait at least a day, then breed my other one and keep an egg.

Jetthebinturong

Has the valentine event started yet?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan