News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Why, Corny?

I just joined! My username's LadyRowena.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Cool, Jukka! I just don't like the forum, to be honest. . . The Cave, absolutely! But I just don't like the forum. I think I've been spoiled. . .

rachel25

ONE OF MY DRAGONS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*

Cornflower MM

Rainshadow

The only dragons I've had that have died are the ones that I accidentally killed.  (Accidentally as in I smashed an egg, thinking that I'd have an open slot now that one of the dragons died.  The other was one that I thought I could raise back to life with a different dragon, but it appears that I was not thinking correctly.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflor

Hey I'm back in Business please click the eggs!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Unimaginative

Quote from: rachel25 on August 03, 2014, 05:59:26 PM
ONE OF MY DRAGONS DIED!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*
Just one? Lucky you.  :'(  :'(  :'( . One tear for every Dragon that died.

Gonna try this again, please let them live this time, or I will never recover from the shame of my terrible parenting.

"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

rachel25

I've clicked on your eggs loads, but you just don't seem to be getting many views. I've got hundreds in just one day!

Unimaginative

People just don't love me.  :'(

rachel25

I like you.  :P
  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

Cornflower MM

Cornflower MM

Unimaginative

I can't figure out what kind of Dragon my third one is. I think it's a kind of Wyvern, but I can't find it.

The Mask

I put in a spoiler in case you don't want to know.

Spoiler
Carmine Wyvern
[close]
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock