News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unimaginative

And what about the Blue-and-Gold? I'm actually descended from them.  ;)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Cornflower MM

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on August 17, 2014, 07:53:11 PM
Yes... A few interesting irish names. I've heard many things about the wonderful Bubbly-Butt clan.

Rus, I said half. ::) Now, hush.

Quote from: HanNorwood on August 17, 2014, 08:47:29 PM
And what about the Blue-and-Gold? I'm actually descended from them.  ;)

Gold? What? I can't tell if you're teasing me, or being serious.

Quote from: rachel25 on August 17, 2014, 05:41:30 PM
Cool!

Thanks!

rachel25

My dragons all have Marvel names.

Dannflor

All Mine Died!!sob

Please click

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

rachel25

I clicked loads on your old ones!  :'(  :'(

Rainshadow

I JUST SUMMONED A GUARDIAN OF NATURE!!!!!!!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Um, YAY RAIN!!!!!

(What's a Guardian Of Nature?)

Rainshadow

A Guardian of Nature is a dragon that is ridiculously hard to get.  You can only get one by summoning it, which means having an Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragon and using the "summon" command.  There's a very, very, very small chance of you actually getting a Guardian of Nature.  I've been trying for, oh, a half a year to get one?  Yeah.  It takes awhile, 'cause you can only use the summon action once every two weeks (I believe).  BUT NOW I FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED ONE!!  :D  Now hopefully I can get it to hatch and not die.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Huh nice! I've got all the avatars though! ;)
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on August 22, 2014, 12:03:45 AM
  A Guardian of Nature is a dragon that is ridiculously hard to get.  You can only get one by summoning it, which means having an Ice, Magma, and Thunder dragon and using the "summon" command.  There's a very, very, very small chance of you actually getting a Guardian of Nature.  I've been trying for, oh, a half a year to get one?  Yeah.  It takes awhile, 'cause you can only use the summon action once every two weeks (I believe).  BUT NOW I FINALLY SUCCESSFULLY SUMMONED ONE!!  :D  Now hopefully I can get it to hatch and not die.  :P

Oh, that's ABSOBALLYLUTELY GREAT, RAINY!

Unimaginative

If you ever feel like giving away some of the trios eggs... ::)
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Dannflor

Rainshadow

Quote from: HanNorwood on August 24, 2014, 03:11:18 AM

If you ever feel like giving away some of the trios eggs... ::)

Just say the word and I can send you whichever ones you want.  I've got space for some eggs and dragons that are ready to lay them.

Dannflor