News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

Bred my dragons today; produced one striped egg which went to dannflorreguba, who had requested one a couple weeks ago.  No red eggs produced this week.

gorath

Thanks Anyway! :D
I can breed a (pink dragon), a royal blue dragon, (a seasonal dragon), a shallow bred, a two-headed dragon, (a magi dragon), (a black dragon), a purple dragon, and a geode dragon.

Please pick only one, and first come first serve, except for those in parentheses which I think I can breed more than one.

Also, I have the legendary trio, so I want to hatch those. I am also expecting a couple reds, too. So, there you go!
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Dawnwing

New breed (Trihorn Wyvern) to whoever grabs it first.  (Might have more later if my other two breed; however I'm at my limit of 7 eggs so I can only do 1 at a time.)   (Oh, and if you're wondering about the egg's father's name, it's because his 5-character code is DRNUK.  Thus, I named him "Almost Drunk".)

http://dragcave.net/teleport/9b501eeb9e08d04731f1878a00a20b2d

Redwaller

Hey Gorath: I'll trade you an egg that you want that I have for a Royal Blue Dragon.

gorath

Quote from: Redwaller on November 30, 2012, 01:02:18 AM
Hey Gorath: I'll trade you an egg that you want that I have for a Royal Blue Dragon.
What kinds do you have? If you have a Red, or a Golden Wyvern, I'll trade. If not, you can have one for free.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Dawnwing on November 29, 2012, 03:01:06 PM
Bred my dragons today; produced one striped egg which went to dannflorreguba, who had requested one a couple weeks ago.  No red eggs produced this week.

Speeking of which, thank you very much... I think I forgot to thank you earlier.  :-[

BTW, will it be black?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

Dannflower Reguba

Out of Curiosity. What are all your favorite Dragons? (THAT YOU OWN!)

Mine:

This was an easy pick for me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

gorath

My favorite one was, and is still, the first one I got, Gray Thorn.

Redwaller

Quote from: gorath on November 30, 2012, 05:35:40 PM
What kinds do you have? If you have a Red, or a Golden Wyvern, I'll trade. If not, you can have one for free.
Here's my scroll: www.dragcave.net/user/Blackin/

You can look at my dragons and choose one I have. Who knows, you might want one of mine!  :D

gorath

Quote from: Redwaller on December 01, 2012, 11:39:15 AM
Quote from: gorath on November 30, 2012, 05:35:40 PM
Here's my scroll: www.dragcave.net/user/Blackin/

You can look at my dragons and choose one I have. Who knows, you might want one of mine!  :D
Hey, once your Lumina dragon grows up, breed it, and PM me with a trade link, and I'll trade you one.

Redwaller

Great!  ;D

I have 98 dragons(almost 99)  :D

Dawnwing

Quote from: danflorreguba on November 30, 2012, 09:18:27 PM
Out of Curiosity. What are all your favorite Dragons? (THAT YOU OWN!)

Kilfaria, my gold, because I was extremely happy to have caught her on the Abandoned page, and I'm proud of her name, as I invented it myself based on her code, klfA.

Silver Galena, my first silver.  I caught him in the Cave rather than having him being bred, and catching a Caveborn silver/gold is almost unheard of, it's so rare.  I'm considering changing his name since it was a naming scheme I used years ago and dont' use anymore and I don't like his as much, but I don't know what I'd change it to.

Alarea and Glennen, two of my Golden Wyverns, because I love Golden Wyverns, and I invented their names.

All of my Royal Blues - Eirika, Neimi, Franz, Ismaire, and Saleh.  Royal Blues are pretty and mine's names come from a Fire Emblem game.

I also really like Kiela, the Valentine '10, because she's so pretty and I love her name.  It was some Irish name I found online; the site said it meant "Beloved" and "Beautiful".

Redwaller

Cool! Here are my favorites:

This one is awesome!!!

~~~~~

~~~~~

And many more. But I have too much.

Hey Dawning, I was wondering if Ihad any rare dragons?  ???