Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

gorath

This.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Rainshadow

Ladies and gentlebeasts, I present to you my very first hatchling!

His name is Final Breath.  Strange name, I know, but I decided to name all of my dragons after lyrics in songs I'm listening to.  In Christ Alone was the current song lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

*clap, clap, clap!* Congratulations!

Rainshadow

Thank you, thank you!  ;D  Oh, and also, I was able to get another egg.  Does anyone know what type of dragon this is?

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

gorath

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on December 20, 2012, 06:08:35 PM
I don't quite understand the last part. What do you mean by create a new red star recipe?

See on the spreadsheet how a bunch of recipes have a little red star by them?  That refers to the fact that they're a "red star" recipe.  You can't make them just by mixing the ingredients - you have to find the recipe card for it first (red star recipe cards will start appearing after you collect all the ingredients).  They're called "red star" because the card has a little red star on it.  For each red star recipe that you bake (only once per recipe, of course), you get entered in a drawing to win a prize dragon.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 20, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
Is this years dragon out yet?
Nope, won't be till Christmas Day.  Christmas eggs, unlike the other holidays and new releases, last for three days - the 25th, 26th, and 27th - so pretty much anyone who wants one, gets one.

Quote from: AxeHound on December 20, 2012, 06:55:31 PM
What does a holly look like?
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Holly_Dragon

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 20, 2012, 08:55:13 PM
 Thank you, thank you!  ;D  Oh, and also, I was able to get another egg.  Does anyone know what type of dragon this is?

That's a Ribbon Dancer. (Christmas 2010)

Tiria Wildlough

Hi guys! I got some eggs. Please click!

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

gorath

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 20, 2012, 11:01:18 PM
Hi guys! I got some eggs. Please click!

Great!
Quote from: Dawnwing on December 20, 2012, 09:23:04 PM
I don't quite understand the last part. What do you mean by create a new red star recipe?

See on the spreadsheet how a bunch of recipes have a little red star by them?  That refers to the fact that they're a "red star" recipe.  You can't make them just by mixing the ingredients - you have to find the recipe card for it first (red star recipe cards will start appearing after you collect all the ingredients).  They're called "red star" because the card has a little red star on it.  For each red star recipe that you bake (only once per recipe, of course), you get entered in a drawing to win a prize dragon.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 20, 2012, 06:31:38 PM
Is this years dragon out yet?
Nope, won't be till Christmas Day.  Christmas eggs, unlike the other holidays and new releases, last for three days - the 25th, 26th, and 27th - so pretty much anyone who wants one, gets one.

Quote from: AxeHound on December 20, 2012, 06:55:31 PM
What does a holly look like?
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Holly_Dragon
Oh, sorry, my mistake :-[

Redwaller

Quote from: Dawnwing on December 20, 2012, 09:23:04 PM

Yeah, I know, but by drawing, do you mean we have to draw something?

And I've made every recipe on the list!

Rainshadow

The.  Ribbon.  Dancer.  Looks.  Awesome!  So shiny and cool!  (No, mine hasn't hatched yet, that's just a picture off of the Wiki page)

Redwaller

I don't know if you've seen, but you have some place for some other eggs.

Rainshadow

Yup, just got more space.  Two more hatched while I was playing LOTRO.