News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

What's the point of a dragon's description?  I mean, what exactly is it?  Do you just make up a story for your dragon or something?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Rainshadow

Oh, I have another question.  How do you breed dragons?  I have a few that are adults, and would like to breed them, but I don't know how.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:19:22 AM
 What's the point of a dragon's description?  I mean, what exactly is it?  Do you just make up a story for your dragon or something?
Yup.  I've never really felt the point in it, though, so I've never done it myself.

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:50:24 AM
 Oh, I have another question.  How do you breed dragons?  I have a few that are adults, and would like to breed them, but I don't know how.
Go to one of the dragons you want, click Actions, and then Breed.  It'll have a list of dragons of the opposite gender.  You just click "Breed" for the dragon you want it to breed with.  If it says "they refuse to even go near each other", that means this pair will ALWAYS reject each other no matter what; otherwise, they're a compatible pair. After each breeding attempt you have to wait 7 days for that particular dragon.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Dawnwing on December 24, 2012, 02:29:27 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:19:22 AM
 What's the point of a dragon's description?  I mean, what exactly is it?  Do you just make up a story for your dragon or something?
Yup.  I've never really felt the point in it, though, so I've never done it myself.

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 24, 2012, 12:50:24 AM
 Oh, I have another question.  How do you breed dragons?  I have a few that are adults, and would like to breed them, but I don't know how.
Go to one of the dragons you want, click Actions, and then Breed.  It'll have a list of dragons of the opposite gender.  You just click "Breed" for the dragon you want it to breed with.  If it says "they refuse to even go near each other", that means this pair will ALWAYS reject each other no matter what; otherwise, they're a compatible pair. After each breeding attempt you have to wait 7 days for that particular dragon.

Thanks!

Redwaller

I've got two new eggs. And I finished my Ginger Bread House.  :)

Dawnwing

I got my two as well.

Here's my gingerbread house (in a spoiler tag 'cause it's kinda big):
[close]

Redwaller

Dawnwing

^ That link just leads each person to their own house.  You have to add /yourDragCaveUsername to the end of that link.  ;)

Redwaller

gorath

Hey Redwaller, could you breed the Holly now?
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dawnwing

Quote from: gorath on December 26, 2012, 05:12:53 PM
Hey Redwaller, could you breed the Holly now?

Nope, breeding has ended for Christmas dragons.  Well, you can breed them but they'll only produce the eggs of their mate; no Christmas eggs till next year. Plus, even if it grew up before the cutoff date, if it was born this Christmas season it's set so that it's not breedable until after the Holiday breeding cutoff.

Dawnwing

Redwaller