News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Lol, I have only 2 Ochredrakes, so when I was trying to breed them, I was going, "Please don't let her reject Traveling Man!  Please don't let her reject Traveling Man!  Please don't let her reject Traveling Man!"
  Luckily, they accepted each other, but I couldn't keep the egg.  Oh well.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Romsca

AxeHound

Quote from: Redwaller on February 24, 2013, 01:34:56 AM
Lol!

Anybody in for the RP?

I am so in! Do you think we should set up rules on this thread first?

Also, I bit my first Vampire egg today!

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Tiria Wildlough

What RP? Sounds like a cool idea.
And what are you guys' favourite dragons? I like the Nebula dragons and the Hellfire Wyverns. I have one of them by the name of Fire Dart. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwaller

Quote from: AxeHound on February 24, 2013, 05:50:54 AM
Quote from: Redwaller on February 24, 2013, 01:34:56 AM
Lol!

Anybody in for the RP?

I am so in! Do you think we should set up rules on this thread first?

Also, I bit my first Vampire egg today!
Yep. Do you want to make them? Or maybe PM me and we can make them together.

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 24, 2013, 09:15:34 AM
What RP? Sounds like a cool idea.
And what are you guys' favourite dragons? I like the Nebula dragons and the Hellfire Wyverns. I have one of them by the name of Fire Dart. ;D
From those I own, probably Tyrbe.

Tyrbe:

Dawnwing

Quote from: AxeHound on February 22, 2013, 06:46:41 PM
Has anyone heard of the 'Ascend' idea? It would add another sprite to dragon development!
I dunno, I was never a huge fan of the idea.  The idea was scrapped anyway, partly because one of the people most active with it was the spriter who had her hissy fit and tried to pull all her dragons from the site, partly because nobody could agree on a good way to implement it (Amount of time?  But what if someone doesn't want it?  Have the user find a special potion?  How do we do that - have it appear in the cave?  How rare is it?   Would that make it so that too few people would get a chance to use it?), and partly because there are SO many dragons in the cave now (over 100) that it would be a massive amount of work to create ascended sprites of all of them.

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on February 24, 2013, 09:15:34 AM
I've got lots of favorites.  Royal Blue, White, Golden Wyvern, and Rosebud I think are my top favorites.  They're all so pretty.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Dawnwing on February 24, 2013, 06:27:03 PM
Has anyone heard of the 'Ascend' idea? It would add another sprite to dragon development!
I dunno, I was never a huge fan of the idea.  The idea was scrapped anyway, partly because one of the people most active with it was the spriter who had her hissy fit and tried to pull all her dragons from the site, partly because nobody could agree on a good way to implement it (Amount of time?  But what if someone doesn't want it?  Have the user find a special potion?  How do we do that - have it appear in the cave?  How rare is it?   Would that make it so that too few people would get a chance to use it?), and partly because there are SO many dragons in the cave now (over 100) that it would be a massive amount of work to create ascended sprites of all of them.

Ascension was scrapped but they recently reopened the board
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

AxeHound

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on February 24, 2013, 07:50:36 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on February 24, 2013, 06:27:03 PM

Ascension was scrapped but they recently reopened the board

I think that It would be a good idea if they just had an Action button that said 'Ascend' once the dragon was a certain age. Not all the dragons would have ascended sprites (although I hope Electrics would, cos mine deserve it), just the ones that the spriters could do. Maybe the button could have a small fail rate? Nothing approaching the fail rate for Summon. Just a small one.

Anyway. RPing. Maybe we should have six towns for the six habitats? When you post in the RP thread, you would also post what town and what section of town you were in (ie: Aliset: Marketplace). This would allow people to know where you were so that if they were nearby you could talk to each other.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Jetthebinturong

I added some suggestions to the rp board
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Dawnwing

Free black hatchling to whoever grabs it first.
Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I've already got plenty of regular Blacks; I'm just trying for Alts now. ;)

Romsca

I'd take it but I don't have a Dragon Cave account so I can't

Redwaller

Why don't you make one? It's a great Website!