News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Dragon Cave!

Started by Dannflor, September 05, 2012, 07:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Shimmer-Scales are really rare?  Huh!  I just kinda stumbled across it, lol.  I had no clue what it was!  :P  Um, I suppose I could give you guys Shimmer-Scales, but I only have one and it's gonna be a few days before he can breed again.  I'd LIKE to have two before I give any away, just so that it doesn't take me as long to get Shimmer-Scales ('cause, y'know, there's the off chance that you get a different breed, and I hate it when that happens ;)).  So it might be a bit, but yeah, definitely you guys can have one!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Breed it with a Holiday dragon(So you can only get a Shimmer) And influence it to be the opposite gender that you have.  :)

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwaller on June 03, 2013, 02:30:17 PM
Breed it with a Holiday dragon(So you can only get a Shimmer) And influence it to be the opposite gender that you have.  :)
But if you breed it with its opposite-gender child, the eggs will be inbred.  Other than that, though, breeding it with a Holiday is a good suggestion. :)

Redwaller

Anyone has a Red Copper?

Rainshadow

I don't know if it's a RED Copper, but I do have one:

And Dawnwing, I may be able to get you your Shimmer-Scale today!  Depends on how willing they are to breed, of course.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

That's the other one which I already have.  :)

Redwaller

WOW!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
I was browsing randomly through the map, when suddenly, I see a description I had never seen before. So I quickly click on it, and look what I got:

Dawnwing

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 02, 2013, 05:53:37 PM
And Dawnwing, I may be able to get you your Shimmer-Scale today!  Depends on how willing they are to breed, of course. ;)
Thanks! Hope they cooperate.  :)

Nice catch Redwaller!  That's a cheese dragon; they're rare and they're unbreedable.

Redwaller

I know! That's why I'm so happy!  :)

Jetthebinturong

Argh shows what happens when you lose interest in something, seven new dragons! Out of the birthday dragons I'm looking for a male Teimarr, a Bloodscale, a male black tea, a male Hellhorse and a Seragamma, if anyone was willing to breed any of those I'd be incredibly grateful

Green=Most wanted
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Redwaller

I'll try to breed you some. Just PM me when you want some.

And I think there's more new breeds.

Rainshadow

Redwaller

Rainshadow

Quote from: Redwaller on July 07, 2013, 01:35:56 AM
Breeds that Jet doesn't have.

Oh, lol.  I thought you were saying that they had new breeds out.  :P

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Redwaller on July 07, 2013, 01:26:24 AM
I'll try to breed you some. Just PM me when you want some.

And I think there's more new breeds.

Yep there are, I'm also missing a Royal Crimson and a Soulpeace

EDIT: There are new breeds out! They were released yesterday and both look pretty cool (None have fully matured yet)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan