News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi the otter was out on the sea... like always.. Covorting with any of the other otters that had ventured to come along. Diving, rolling, racing, and all the other things that sea otters do when you aren't watching close enough.

OOC: Well it's finally up!  :) Have at it!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflor

Treafhleaf looked down from a tree the acorn's were still there with ant's covering them. She jumped down and shooed them away with the flick of her paw ''Away with ye these are My winter supplies and I am starting early and it is hard to find nuts''. She grabbed the nut's and ran toward her tree.

OOC great it is open finally
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Yay it's up! Before I do an RP post, I want to know if Blood Daisy should have her own little crew and join up with the main bad guy, or already be part of the crew.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: That is completely up to you.  :) Sounds interesting for sure.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Well, I typed this up so let's see if it'll work.  :)
BIC:

Blood Daisy peered from the thick forest foliage, her cold brown eyes missing nothing that moved in the field. Her paws tightened expectantly around a part of her bolas.
An old, confused mouse wandered through the field, a large harversack being dragged next to her.
Daisy's cloak wavered in the wind, and she looked over her shoulder at two handfulls of terrifying-looking vermin of all sorts. A fox sneered, "Is we gonna gets 'er or not?" Daisy watched his paw tense around the handle of a scimitar, and held her paw out in a friendly gesture, "Be my guest." 
She turned and watched as her vermin dispatched of the old mouse quickly.

Daisy was sick of the little raids, and she wanted to be a part of a bigger crew. Corsairs, maybe. She would lead her crew along the coast, in hopes of finding somebeast willing to add to their horde.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Blaefur strut around the deck giving orders to his sailors, "We needs more crew. 'Ead to the shore an' we'll see who we kin find."

OOC: Maybe you could join Blaefur, Wisteria?

BIC: Naculum shed her cloak and ran into the sea. She was a cub at heart, and loved sporting and playing in the waves.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Works for me!
BIC:

Blood Daisy cursed under her breath was the sand sucked on her paws, slowing every step. The fox who had spoken earlier, Haggut, kicked sand about and struggled like a Dibbun with a bad attitude. "Oi, when can we stop an' rest? I'm gettin' sick 'O todderin' 'round in this sand!"
Daisy turned and smiled innocently, "Oh, is that so?" She walked up to the fox, and suddenly his feet were swept out from beneath him and Daisy's elbow was at Haggut's throat.
Now, elbows can be a dangerous weapon when used correctly.
"You'd better shut yer trap, or I'll cut it off." Daisy's voice was cold, and held a deadly promise. Haggut nodded and gulped, "'Course! Yes Marm!"

The Pine Martin stood and strode towards the ocean, and walked far enough for the seawater to roll and crash over her footpaws. She stared out, cloak blowing in the wind.

W0NWILL

"Make fast for dat shore!" Blaefur shouted, spit flying.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy watched a ship bounce along the waves in the distance, and felt intrigued. Could this be the chance she had been waiting for?  The chance to join a large vermin crew and take on bigger challenges? Bigger battles? She continued to watch, paw closing around her blowpipe. It was short, but she could send the darts quite far.
Flap, flap, flap, went her cape as the wind picked up slightly.

Rainshadow

Snowstorm was wandering on the shore, smelling the salty air.  She enjoyed the water, but at the same time she was afraid of it.  Being blind, she wasn't the best swimmer.
  Turning swiftly from the water, Snow went sniffing for herbs.  She needed to stock up her storehouse.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Hey, Snowie!" Naculum waved, knowing that Snowstorm wouldn't see.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi blew spray on Naculum , "You know that ain't nice mate. How'd you like if I called you Nucklead'?... Cause yer are!" The laughable sea otter dove quickly knowing what was coming.

W0NWILL

Naculum dove after him, stone-faced. When it came to things like this, she was dead serious at getting revenge.

Dannflower Reguba

Lusiphi knew that even he was pushing his abilities matching up with Naculum, she was good, he was good, and they hadn't ever gone head-to-head as far as swimming went. One thing he did know... He had an advantage, he was leading. The otter of humor dropped under a coral bed, took a secret side out and made a beeline for the surface.

OOC: This is fun!  :D

Rainshadow

Snow just sighed and said, "Don't you ever call me Snowie again."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!