Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 06:20:54 PM
Dieb snarled, "None o' yer business."

Qwirl not backing down fired back, "I can make it my buisness just like that!" She snapped her fingers looking down at the maid.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Blood Daisy walked from the rail and barged into the captain's cabin-thing.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

OOC: Wisteria captain's cabin-thing really?!?!  ;D
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I didn't know what to call it.  :-[ :-[  :) :D ;D Sorry, lols.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC; Um... The captains quarters?  :D lol!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Oh yeah, that's what you call it. Heh...

W0NWILL

OOC: Sorry I've been paying little attention to this place for a while. I'll change that.

BIC:

Dieb

"Make it yer business, but I won't tell yew anythink." Dieb retorted.

Blaefur

"Wot dew yew want?" Blaefur asked.

Nacalum

Nacalum snorted water out of her nose as she broke the surface of the stream in Seastream's Holt, "Hey Snowstorm!" She raised a paw out of habit.

Rainshadow

Snow snorted in annoyance.  "You know I cannot see that."
  Drake waggled his ears to Nacalum.  "Heyo, marm!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Then how do you know I did it?"

Rainshadow

Snow glared at Nacalum with her milky eyes.  "I could hear your paw come out of the water."
  Drake bent down to Nacalum and stuck out a paw.  "Do you need any help gettin' out, marm?  A strong, young lad like myself could do the job, wot wot!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Nacalum grabbed his paw, smiling, knowing that he wanted to impress her.

Rainshadow

Drake smiled back and pulled her out of the water.

W0NWILL

Coal ran across the sands, laughing when a wave nearly swept him off his feet. Any onlooker would've called him mad.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Where is Coal again?

W0NWILL