News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Snow could tell that Nacalum was disappointed.  "Think of it this way, Nacalum.  If you don't go to the holt and wait out the storm, you'll catch a cold.  Then I'll get to poison you with my herbs!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Dannflower Reguba

Raroe, knowing he could catch up these young'ns if need be, decided to wait and see who was angry.

Lusiphi almost burst when Snow made that last comment, but was able to hold back the appearance of mirth.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

"Nuthin' but I'm wondering what you did to them. I'll make you a deal. I get you out of this mess and you tell me what's going on," said Qwirl with paws akimbo.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Snow's milky white eyes passed over Nacalum and Lusiphi.  "Shall we go?"

OOC:  Where is Raroe and who is he watching?  Also, where are Qwirl and Dieb?  I'm confuzzled!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

OOC: Qwirl and Dieb are in Mossflower
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Raroe is also in Mossflower, was watching Qwirl and Dieb, but is waiting to see who turns up next.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay, thanks!  And a quick question:  I'm not sure how to bring in Drake.  Do you have any suggestions?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Who's Drake again? Sorry for fergettin'.  :-\

Rainshadow

OOC:  One of the Salamandastron cooks.  Since I believe he's the only beast from Salamandastron I'm not sure where to put him.  How close is the holt to Salamandastron?

Dannflower Reguba

Lets say FAIRLY close, but still a sizeable distance (you can go there and back in a day, but it woulb be really late by that time) and you can just make up a bunch of Hares.  :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 10, 2012, 03:52:02 PM
Blaefur couldn't help but comment, "Have you ever heard of the term, 'beached your ship?' You do it when there's no rocks or reefs near the shore, landlubber."
Daisy chuckled, though it was cold and dry. "I see. Well, excuse me for not knowing your nautical terms. And please, refrain from calling me a... 'Landlubber'. Or you might just find your skull smashed in." She spoke in a somewhat quiet voice, deadly calm and serious.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

"I wouldn't advise getting on Blaefurs' bad side, he would make a good challenge for any beast, but enough of this talk. You still haven't answered my question, why have you approached this ship?"

Rainshadow

Drake walked along the shore just a few miles from Holt Seastream.  He had no idea where he was, but he was frustrated.  "I can't believe that the blinkin' badger lord wouldn't let me be in the Long Patrol!  A cook?  I'm just gonna be a cook?  I can't believe it, wot!"
 He kicked a rock as hard as he could, trying to let his anger out.  "Owowow!!"  Drake grabbed his paw and hopped around.

Snow's ear twitched.  "Did you hear that?"

W0NWILL

"Sorry. We're not all blind." Nacalum said.

Dieb snarled, "None o' yer business."