News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your favorite vessel or ship in Redwall?

Started by sabretache5611, July 05, 2011, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

How does Gulo's log count as a ship? ???
My second favorite besides the Pearl Queen would definitely be the Swallow.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

You should add a poll to this.

WUDDSHIP IS A GOOD SHIP!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

sabretache5611

Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Dotti

Honeysuckle, and the Pearl Queen.  Also, the skiff that Triss, Welfo, and Shogg stole. :)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Cheesethief

I liked the Sayna and the hedgehog house boats from ... Marlfox I think?

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tannsrall

The daffydil and the watermousey. Because there the dibbun ships!
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

2 quid is good

I've been here throughout my formative years......

So please don't judge me by my tweenage posts XD

Lily

I'll put my vote in for Pearl Queen. She was like another character.

Ciaran Galedeep

definitely the Pearl Queen the beloved ship of one of the few people who shouldn't have died... Finnbar.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers