Visitors From the Past Discussion/Sign Up

Started by Rainshadow, September 09, 2012, 03:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

In this RP a deadly disease is making its way through Mossflower Woods.  No one knows how to cure the disease and all who get the disease go mad.  The Redwallers have no clue that there's a sickness outside of the Abbey, so they wouldn't be prepared.  Then, out of the blue, strangers appear at Redwall, telling the Abbeybeasts how to find the cure.

List of characters you may play:

Redwaller
  Infected woodlander
  Traveler
  Woodlander
  Visitor from the past (limit 5)
  Infected vermin (be prepared to get a PM from me as to how the story goes)

Copy and paste character sheet:

Name:
  Species:
  Appearance:
  Weapons:
  Personality:
  Side:
  Home:

My character:

Name:  Aren
  Species:  Hedgehog
  Appearance:  Typical hedgehog, green eyes, green tunic, black belt that holds his hammer
  Weapons:  Hammer, knives
  Personality:  Not much of a leader, frightened easily, very strong, very loud and happy
  Side:  Good!
  Home:  Redwall
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Name: Dieb
  Species: Ermine
  Appearance: Rubs dirt into her fur, wears a muted tunic
  Weapons: N/A
  Personality: Scared, though not afraid to speak her mind MAD
  Side: Her own, so pretty much bad
  Home: Mossflower

Name: Coal
  Species: Hare
  Appearance: Black with subtle hints of red
  Weapons: Sling, fishing spear
  Personality: Uncanny knowledge of the sea, low self esteem
  Side: Good
  Home: The shore, journeyed inland
Other: Doing his best to help the madbeasts. Want's to travel back to the sea, but is incapable because of vermin.

Name: Ice
  Species: Otter
  Appearance: White tinted with blue and grey
  Weapons: Walking stick
  Personality: Mysterious
  Side: Good
  Home: Mossflower

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

redwallgurl

Do you mind if I be the Abbess?

Name: Adia
Species: squirrel
Appearance: Middle Aged red squirrel in good shape
Weapons: None
Personality: Kind loving Mother Abbess and is very worried for her Abbey
Side: Redwall
Home: Redwall
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Yup!  Sounds good!  I was hoping that at least one person would want to help out the sick beasts.  Oh, and I just realized one thing with Ice.  You say that Ice has white/blue/grey fur?  I was wondering if you could change the color to maybe a white or grey.  The reason for this is because the 'visitors' don't look like ghosts.  They look like normal beasts so they don't freak others out lol.

Name:  Ruth
  Species:  Mouse
  Appearance:  Bright red fur, wet nose, dark green dress with white apron
  Weapons:  Nothing
  Personality:  Has an incurable sniffle, quiet, mature for her age
  Side:  Good
  Home:  Redwall

Dannflower Reguba

Could I be one of the beasts from the past? I'll post another character here soon.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Quote from: Rainshadow on September 09, 2012, 09:35:23 PM
  Yup!  Sounds good!  I was hoping that at least one person would want to help out the sick beasts.  Oh, and I just realized one thing with Ice.  You say that Ice has white/blue/grey fur?  I was wondering if you could change the color to maybe a white or grey.  The reason for this is because the 'visitors' don't look like ghosts.  They look like normal beasts so they don't freak others out lol.

I meant like a blueish tint(a bit like Bluestar(:)). But she can have light grey fur.

Rainshadow

Oh, sorry.  That's fine.  Lol, I guess I misunderstood what you had said.

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 09, 2012, 11:11:43 PM
Could I be one of the beasts from the past? I'll post another character here soon.

Sure!

Dannflower Reguba

Wait... Could you define this pretense of "past" please?  :D I'll still be one.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

'From the past' is my term for the people that had faced the disease before.  The beasts who were from the past had either died from the disease or had cured it and just died of old age.  An example is my character Ruth who died when she was only 12.  She died of the disease right before the Abbot of the time sent a party to go find the cure.

Dannflower Reguba

psybox

mad as in berserk, or mad is in mad hatter mad?

Rainshadow

@psybox:  Both!  Crazy and trying to fight off anything that comes near kind of mad.

@danflorreguba:  I wouldn't say that.  More like the whole Martin visiting people in their sleep thing.  The visitors would follow the travelers in their dreams along the journey, telling them where to go.