News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower Sign-up/Discussion

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, September 11, 2012, 12:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

Hey there people! This the the sequel to my other completed RP, Return of the Wildcats!

During a nice afternoon picnic, vermin attack the peaceful group and enslave several creatures. The rest of the group must set off after the slavers, and bring back their friends. And along the journey, they try to help their friend Wisteria find the cure for her paralyzed condition.
I know, not much of a plot but I'm hoping other things will 'pop up'.

Here are some of the characters we need, but you can be another totally different character, if you want;

Vermin from the slaving band,
Redwallers, who go out on the picnic,
Redwallers who get captured, so therefor must go to the picnic,
Redwallers who go after the slaving band, they don't have to go the picnic, though it's preferable,
Other woodland creatures who can join the rescue group or the vermin,

Name: Mal Swiftdeath
Species: Rat
Appearance: Scraggly, covered in scars, has an earring in his left ear. Tattered red cape
Weapons: A big club and a bolas
History: Been with the slaving band for as long as he can remember  

Name: Wisteria Poisonclaw
Species: Wildcat, duh.
Appearance: Lithe and thin. Tawny fur with black spots and stripes. Pale underbelly. Green-yellow eyes.
Occupation: Crippled daughter of Holker Poisonclaw, both are living at Redwall Abbey.
Weapons: None, they were taken away when she came to Redwall, though she does have claws.
History: Used to be in a huge vermin army.

I'll probably post more characters later, but I get easily overwhelmed, so forgive me if I'm late posting with some things, or get confused.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

YEAH! FINALLY!

Name: Ashe
Species: Squiddel! (duh!)
Weapons: Foresters Long Bow, Dirk
Personality: Kind, shy, angers easily
Appearance: Jet black fur, absorbing and deep blue eyes. Dark green, and black tunic with hood

Name: Mossfur
Species: Squirrel
Weapons: Martins' sword
Personality: Kind and compassionate, understanding, calm and collected
Appearance: Red fur, green or scarlet tunic excited hazel eyes

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Not accepted.  >:(

LOL!!! Kidding, you are so accepted, duuuuuuuuh.  ;D ;D ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

Do you mind if I join, even though I wasn't in the last one?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

OF COURSE WE DON'T!....  ;D heh heh. I'm kinda co-author here. lol. I'm sure you're welcome.  :)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Awesome!

Name:  Firefly (goes by Fire)
  Species:  Otter
  Weapons:  Bow 'n arrows, sling, fire (when he can get his paws on it.  That pretty much means that he carries flint and steel everywhere that he goes)
  Appearance:  Golden/red fur, amber eyes, forelock that hangs over his left eye, brown leather tunic with scorch marks, cute smile
  Instrument:  Black lute (just a hint, it wasn't black when it was first made by his father)
  Personality:  Pyromaniac, cheery, mischievous, not very obedient, cocky
  History:  Firefly was born in a field on a dark summer night.  There were fireflies flying all around his tiny body and the shine of the bugs was making his wet pelt glow.  His mother thought he looked like a beautiful firefly at that moment, so she decided to name him after her favorite bug.  His name might be the reason for his fascination with fire.  He was kicked out of his home because he nearly lit it on fire.

Firefly would run into the picnic party and join them in their picnic.  He'd be one of the beasts that gets captured.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Rainshadow

What?  How could you be scared by a pyromaniac otter? :P

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha! I've been quite busy, and obviously you're accepted. Duh.  ;D

Rainshadow

Dannflower Reguba

Uh... Redwallgurl? You coming? I WANNA START!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Haha, ditto. I was hoping more people would sign up.... I guess I was wrong.  :-\

redwallgurl

Whew! Sorry, Of course I'm joining! :)

Name: Tully
Species: Squirrel
Weapon: Bow and arrow or anything else Redwall has to offer
Lives: Redwall as a part of a squirrel crew  maybe if that's allowed
Other: She is a white brown squirrel with a big bushy tail
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh yeah! Thanks for joining, obviously you're accepted.  ;D

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.