News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

First Official Redwall Abbey RP Tournament!

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 12, 2012, 05:35:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am interested in joining

yes
no

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

A PM has been sent to contestants to see if any of them need an extension.  ;)

Lutra

I'd much prefer Friday, just to give a week to settle down up here, and hopefully clear this nasty cold I have.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

And I appreciate it, because I've been offline due to Hurricane Sandy. Thankfully, my house was spared. :)

BrookSkimmer

I'm glad for that Matthias. How scary this that must have been for you guys on the east coast!

I can extend further if someone needs it. Just let me know in PM form.

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

DanielofRedwall

I appreciated the extension as I've been a bit unwell and quite stressed due to numerous assignments, but they have both passed away thankfully.
Received mostly negative reviews.

BrookSkimmer

Round 3 will close tonight around 9PM PST... be forewarned...  ;D

Lutra

Don't know where Brook is, but I've gone and closed the tournament threads.  Judging will be done soon. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

Brooky had a busy night last night and came up here early to lock the threads... which have been locked already by my awesome tournament buddy! Thanks Lutra! My end of judging should be able to get finished this weekend... we shall see...

BrookSkimmer

Ok, Round 4 is up! Contestants will have until Tuesday the 13th to finish their duel!

This time they will each be judged on two threads. There is no pass to Round 5, all contestants will compete from this round on!

Dannflower Reguba

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Matthias720

Dannflower Reguba