News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Favourite moment(s) in Redwall?

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, June 14, 2011, 11:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Osu

Just about everything involving Clecky is awesome, you guys! ;D Plus he sang the hare song. This makes him fabulous.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tiria Wildlough

'One more word from you and I'll introduce you to mister axhead!' (Marlfox)
Mean, but I like it. Also anytime any of them go 'Eeuuulaaaliaaaa!' Awesome.  8) 8)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

redwallforever

There are plenty that I liked, but one of my favorite (I do laugh a lot) is in Mossflower: this is where Gnoff, Dinny and Martin returned to Mossflower and where they are taken for pirates because their boat, and where, to resolve the issue, Dinny screams (these are the words of the French version): "As who should say what a sailor on board who is dying of mour for a mouse named. .. "
After, the Gnoff grows in water and cry: "As I say that not swim!"
you broke his bell!
-Yes,Cornflower,hopefully ...
The abbey of Redwall Abbey is an eternal, that will always rise in honor of all those who lived.As archivists Redwall say: "Come in, we welcome you."

Redwallfan7

When the otters have hotroot soup
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

WildDoogyPlumm

I always liked the part in Mariel of Redwall when Mariel first comes to Redwall and a little kid shows her the game where you have to see how high you can throw the ball, and when Mariel hits it it lands on Treerose's head.  Then Treerose, upset, tells Rufe something like "She hit me!  What are you going to do about it, Rufe?"  And Rufe says, "Don't know really.  I guess I should go over and shake her paw."
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Flandor

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 02, 2012, 11:36:50 AM
I always liked the part in Mariel of Redwall when Mariel first comes to Redwall and a little kid shows her the game where you have to see how high you can throw the ball, and when Mariel hits it it lands on Treerose's head.  Then Treerose, upset, tells Rufe something like "She hit me!  What are you going to do about it, Rufe?"  And Rufe says, "Don't know really.  I guess I should go over and shake her paw."

Hahaha that part was awesome.  I really liked that whole book, and Rufe was one of my favorite characters.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwallfan7

More favorite moments:

Grath and Inbar meeting at Holt Lutra in Pearls of Lutra (and the Raconza's moments weren't bad either)

Flinky and CrinkTail moments in LoamHedge

The battle at Fort Marshank in Martin the Warrior
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Flandor on August 02, 2012, 05:38:38 PM

Hahaha that part was awesome.  I really liked that whole book, and Rufe was one of my favorite characters.

Rufe is beast!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Quote from: danflorreguba on August 02, 2012, 06:20:04 PM
Quote from: Flandor on August 02, 2012, 05:38:38 PM

Wasn't Rufe a squirrel?

Rufe is beast!

Capn Greypatch

Ooo, there were so many moments that made me jump out of my seat and shout a warcry, or made me get emotional...but the one that comes to mind first is in Loamhedge when Bragoon and Saro go down fighting together....they were true heroes.

If we're just talking about favourite moments, well...there's too many to name

PS I didn't realize this was a duplicate thread either, sorry for bringing it back up to the top!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Capn Greypatch

lol! I had forgotten about that...
Awesome line. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Redwallfan7

Let's see... To name more of my favorites:

The otter get together in Pearls of Lutra

In fact, I'm partial to any moment in Pearls of Lutra, it's definitely in my top favorites.

Keyla's poem and singing in Martin the Warrior

The second book, in Mossflower, because it focused  on Skipper and Mask

Romsca

Any moment with Romsca in it  ;D
(you can see she's obviously my favorite character)

AND THE AWSOME MOMENT WHEN LONNA BOWSTRIPE KILLS RAGA BOL!

Quote"Go through Hellgates and burn, rat! Eulaliiiiaaaaaa!" -Lonna Bowstripe

EULAAAALIIIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Leatho Shellhound

When zaran the black and the highland hare was chopping down that tree.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Any Leatho Shellhound moment! Leatho rocks  ;D