Yo ho, yo ho, to kill the pirates we go!

Started by W0NWILL, September 23, 2012, 02:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Covesite stepped back, then forward again as the footpad nearly smashed his nose in. The weasel pushed forward with a machete for a stab at the badgers' heart.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

SpiderMonkey

OOC: Okay, let's try this again. ;)

BIC: Yorken was taking his vessel as fast as it could go.  He had just spotted land, and could see there was something going on.  He had seen the outlines of creatures battling, and he was determined to help the good beasts.

OOC: As for my vermin, he was too similar to dann's weasel. (just a coincidence, I didn't see Covesite's signup sheet)  So out of respect, I won't use that pirate.  Don't worry though, a new pirate is in the making. ;)

Rainshadow

Kale saw the machete coming for her and knew she couldn't dodge it.  She did, however, manage to move before it struck her flesh.  The machete buried itself in her arm instead of her heart.  It was still painful though.  "AH!"  Kale felt as though fire were being shoved into her arm.  She struck out with her left and uninjured arm.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

Covesite was a little grumped about wasting the badger, and was barely able to duck enough not to get killed by her left hook, he left the warrior with her cut-up arm, and went to find somebeast else.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Zass' webbed feet skimmed the waves, a sliver of a moon hung motionless in the sky. The breeze ruffled his feathers, showing a pale 'P' on his wing skin. There was screaming and the sounds of fighting from a town not far. Not my problem. He smirked.

Rainshadow

Kale tried to follow the weasel, but found it too painful.  "Come back, coward!  Come back so I can fight you!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: Time skip to the next day, assume that Covesite got away and no-one was injured further. If you want to roleplay a little more the attack, be my guest.

BIC: Two burly otter guards appeared outside of Ash's prison, "You'll be hanged today." The one on the left informed her, "And you'll be twisting your noose. You've ducked out o' one so many times you'll know how to make on, eh, pirate?"
Ash snarled at them, "To hellgates with ye!"
The otter on the right smirked and tossed a rope in the cage, "Ye'll be singing a different tune at the sun's height."

Coal shivered, at last the pirates had been driven away. No thanks to him. He stood up, he had been crouched behind a building for the night. What had become of that ferret? He narrowed his eyes trying to remember. Ah! She had been dragged off by a mouse or something after she had saved him. Coal hated to be in debt to any creature. He came out from between the buildings and tried to mingle with the crowd that always gathered on hanging days. Summoning up his courage and locking up his pride, he tapped the shoulder of a badger in front of him, "Er, sorry, could you help me?"

Rainshadow

Kale winced in pain as somebeast tapped on her shoulder.  She had already cleaned the wound and wrapped it, but it still stung.
 Turning around, trying to have a slightly pleasant face, Kale saw the hare that had tapped her injured shoulder.  "How can I help you, friend?  My name is Kale."

W0NWILL

"Er, um, there's a beast I need to help, this beast will be hanged, so, um, I can't do it myself." Coal fiddled with his thumbs. He hated asking for help.

rakkety tam

Balock was in the crowd for the hanging he overheard something a few people over he made his his way to a hare and a badger hello i happened to just over hear that you need help i want to help no matter what.

OOC: is it okay if he helps with whatever your doing

Bendeck a weasel was on a ship in the great blue sea and he is a pirate they had done a raid last night and has suffered casultys but they got some supplys from the raid which was good he got up and reached for some ale  he looked up at the front of the ship but no one was there he yelled. SOMEBODY GET UP AND STEER THIS PEICE OF JUNK YOU PEOPLE CALL A BOAT!

OOC sorry didnt have to to do puncuation i will next time hope that was good
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

rakkety tam

OOC ok i know i'm not supposed to double post and i'm sorry i have to do this but SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sorry, I had forgotten about this one!

BIC:  Kale raised an eyebrow as she looked at the hare.  "You have a friend who broke the law, and now they're going to be hanged?  What kind of friend is that?"

W0NWILL

"A friend that saved my life." Coal said. Just then, a voice came from behind them, "hello i happened to just over hear that you need help i want to help no matter what." Coal turned.

Rainshadow

Kale jumped slightly, and her neck fur raised.  How did somebeast sneak up on them like that?  She turned slowly, her hand on her hammer, asking, "Who are you?"  When she saw the squirrel, she sighed.  "Did you have to scare me like that?  I thought you were a vermin!"