News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guess the Redwaller.

Started by martins#1fan, July 05, 2011, 04:34:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Yes. Sigh...It was Sister Geminya. She was incredible vain concerning her name, because she could switch it around to 'Minegay' which she used as a pen name and 'Enigma Y'
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

This character punched somebeast in the nose.  ;)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

Martin the Warrior.

This character like cheese and wine.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

No idea.
Oh, and by the way, it could have been Martin the Warrior. I forgot who it was.  :P
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Gonff!!!

This character is scared of the water.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Tsarmina, of course.  ;D
This creature pulled a cart. (MTW)  ;)
I'm not a hipster.

Gonff

Rowanoak

This creature (who wasn't a hare) had a boxing match with a hare.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

DanielofRedwall

@Tiria, I was actually thinking of Cheek, but Tsarmina works as well!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

It was a hedgehog, and I THINK his name was Ironspikes.

Gonff

Are you replying to my question? Because if so that wasn't the creature I was thinking of. I'll give you a hint; it was in Rakkety Tam.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Nightfire

Wild Doogy Plumm. :D Ironspikes boxed King Bucko though, so it could have been both.

Who pretended he knew the woods like his own wife's face, and when his view of his wife was blocked, he didn't know her eye color?

Tiria Wildlough

Yoofus Lightpaw. I love that bit! :D :D :D
This character had two whips broken over their back. (Nightfire will know this one!)
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah.
'I say regiments!'
(Psst, that's the clue^^)
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire