blagguts advetures

Started by phoenixfoden, September 24, 2012, 10:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

a story about the rest of blagguts life!

phoenixfoden

blaggut the rat was in his river side hut fixing the redwall dibbuns boats and enjoying a peacful morning.

mahoney49733

Ooc: yay i love blaggut! But what book is he in again?

phoenixfoden

Quote from: mahoney49733 on September 27, 2012, 09:30:46 PM
Ooc: yay i love blaggut! But what book is he in again?
occ: i think it was the bellmaker.

phoenixfoden

Blaggut wakes with a headache and chained  up.he yells in pain when he is wipped by some searat with bad breath.

PrimroseWarrior

(OK, I'm gonna go now. Just remember, this is my 1st time RPing.)
Drala stared at the rat, unsure if what she felt was pity or scorn for the vermin. the whip mark looked bad, but all the oars were filled at the moment, witch meant some of the old rowers were going to get killed, due to the new batch of beasts. An old mouse limped up ext to her. "Ar you all right, old one?" she asked gruffly. The old mouse had been with her ever since she could remember, and now she would never see him again after today. He smiled at her."its allright, Drala. I've lived my life, and its been good."he said. Drala maneged a smile, then turned suddenly and strode to the side of the deck.

(thats it. Hope its not too bad!)
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Blaggut tugged at the chains but nothing happened.as he was rowing he started crying."mabey i should talk to this squrell"he thought

(good first post!)

PrimroseWarrior

( thanks! this is way more fun than I thought it would be! i'm gonna keep going.)
Drala found herself again watching the rat. he had taken the old mouses place at the seat next to her, and was now crying. "my names Drala, whats yours?" she asked.
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Blaggut,my names blaggut.dont worry im not a bad rat.i make boats for the dibbuns at a place called redwall.i just want to go home!

PrimroseWarrior

"I've heard of redwall. My friend used to live there when he was younger." Drala hesitated, then said:"I might have a way for you to go home, but you must not tell!"
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Really! Whatever it is well do it.i dont want to die here

PrimroseWarrior

"OK, im gonna need your help. A few days ago, yellowtooth, a mean vermin dropped his knife. Olg one, who used to sit there, pushed it with his foot over to me. I hid it under my seat.  all the vermin sleep in the same place, so all we need to do is pick the lock on our chains, lock the door where they sleep, kill the vermin on watch,take over the ship and sail home. shouldnt take to long" she joked.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Haha,i just realised the vermin were to dumb too check my pockets.i keep some of my boat building tools there!

PrimroseWarrior

Cool!(wait, maybe they wouldnt say that...) we have to start spreading the word tonight. but be careful, some beasts are sneaky and might tell for extra food.
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

phoenixfoden

Blaggut told the person cosest to him.after a few minutes everyone knew what was happening.

(they would probly say jolly great)