News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Haha, fanmade, though there is a character in Marlfox named Rusvul Reguba, I read about him after creating this character. The name was more inspired by Rangval the Rogue. Where did Rainshadow come from? I don't recall reading it anywhere but on the forums...

Rainshadow

Haha, mine's a fanmade name as well.  It originally was a Warrior cat name, it's the name I got when I used the Warrior's name generator.  Then I realized that it pretty much described me.  I love rain and I like the dark.  :P  Another way to describe it is rain shadow:  The region on the lee side of a mountain that receives less rainfall than the windward side.

Anyway, Rusvul Reguba, I don't really remember who that was.  I really need to reread the series lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

Dannflor's dad, in Marlfox. Warriors are/is cool, but I eventually got tired of it, I didn't think they were very well written. My warrior name that I made up (I didn't know there were name generators), was Thornfur.

Redwaller

Like the name!

And weren't you writing a fanfic with him in it?

(My name is soooooo boring)

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwaller

Leatho Shellhound

I like your user name, you have a lot of freedom with it, ex. I'm an otter, but you can be a mouse, squirrle.. what ever.  :)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on April 16, 2013, 09:10:39 PM
???
I was saying: I'm a Redwaller, and I'm proud of it!
BTW, for Leatho: sounds like leather ;D!

Rusvul

Quote from: Redwaller on April 16, 2013, 08:30:27 PM
Like the name!

And weren't you writing a fanfic with him in it?

(My name is soooooo boring)

Thank you, and I think I was. but I stopped, and now if I do write one, I will start over :P Ungatt trunn... You're Verdauga's brother, right? That makes you Tsarmina's uncle... weird to think about.

Rainshadow

Rusvul the Sabre, the Marlfox with a sabre-y sabre!  :D

Oh, and I like the name Thornfur.  My made up Warrior name (before I found the name generator) is Hawkeye.  Lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 16, 2013, 09:15:00 PM
I like your user name, you have a lot of freedom with it, ex. I'm an otter, but you can be a mouse, squirrle.. what ever.  :)
Thanks, I never thought about it that way.

@Rain: I didn't know your name was a real word  :D

Ungatt Trunn

I'm anti-Redwall, since I'm a Warlord, so I'm afraid that I'm not a Redwaller :-\

Leatho Shellhound

Well ungatt was also anti me. So watch out for stones coming your way.

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Leatho Shellhound wouldn't stand a chance againced the great and mighty Ungatt Trunn! Any stones thrown at Ungatt would just bounce off without the tiniest affect!

Leatho Shellhound

Well I would beat you like a bad kitten with a paddle. (No hard feelings  ;D)

click the banner