News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas Barkshield

Is leatho shellhound a fan made name? It might be in one of the later books I haven't read, but IDK.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Thomas Barkshield on April 20, 2013, 03:09:59 PM
Is leatho shellhound a fan made name? It might be in one of the later books I haven't read, but IDK.

No, it is a character from the 5th last book High Rhulain.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

I still think that Ungatt Trunn would win over him 8)!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Yes, the same way Rusvul would beat Ungatt. How can you vanquish that which you cannot see?

Maudie

Hmm, something to do with a fanfic? I still haven't gotten around to reading that one  ::)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on April 23, 2013, 02:01:56 PM
Hmm, something to do with a fanfic? I still haven't gotten around to reading that one  ::)
Yes, to do with a fanfic. You haven't read it yet, because it hasn't been written yet.
And, Ungatt, Why did you not make yourself blue, but force everybody who ever worked for you to become blue?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

My sister thinks the Mask was an awesome otter.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

So do I!

But Leatho Shellhound is awesomer!  ;D

Rusvul

'Ow'd ye lose yer tail agin?

Norham Waterpaw

Actually, I'm a living sword named Rusvul, weird, yes, creepy, yes, but Stupid, no!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

That's just plain creepy. How did you know??!!??
Hehe, bet yer allus wet...

psybox

Bored person who refers to himself as a different person who refers to himself as a sword.

Rusvul

Bored person? Yes. Refers to himself as a different person? Yes. Refers to himself as a sword? Nope. Rusvul the sabre, as in, Sunflash the Mace. Is Sunflash really a log? No, he's a badger who has a log :P.
You are a box who makes insanely popular music that makes no sense to me. (Psy box)