News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Morgazath sound like a LotR character or Maybe an Eragon Character, it's got a certain evil and mysterious sound too it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Morgazath

Your name DOES sound like a hare name. (By the way, thanks. I came up with it myself until I realized that it's one letter different from a villain in the Ranger's Apprentice books.)
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Søren

You or Del have the best usernames.

I'm retired from the forum

Cornflower MM

Soren the Warrior has a nice ring to it. . . . . . I've always liked your user, especially the way it connects two fandoms.

LT Sandpaw

IT is a hare's name, it is mentioned in one of the books but I wont tell you which one :P

Cornflower is kinda a generic name especially on a Redwall Forum, It certainty is recognizable though.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

Not even Redwall Wiki can tell me in which book Lieutenant Sandpaw is present.  Or does LT stand for something else entirely?  I really like your name.

Mhera

Banya was an underrated otter.

Banya

That she is.  Mhera is a great character and one of the prettiest names in the series.

Morgazath

I don't think I've seen that name in the redwall books I've read. I like it though.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Delthion

I need to identify a body, I'll go to Morg. ;D ;D ;D ;D (Terrible joke, yes I know.)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Morgazath

Quote from: Delthion on February 15, 2015, 10:57:02 PM
I need to identify a body, I'll go to Morg. ;D ;D ;D ;D (Terrible joke, yes I know.)
I actually laughed at that. Good name by the way.

Skyblade

Very cool name, I always liked it 8) Strongly reminds me of fantasy or perhaps even sci-fi.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Skyblade. . . . . I've always admired your name. It's pretty, fun to say, and it hints at things more mysterious. . . . . It combines two things that mayn't be so different than what you think: The sky and a blade. . . . . . . .

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 15, 2015, 08:43:48 PM

IT is a hare's name, it is mentioned in one of the books but I wont tell you which one :P

Cornflower is kinda a generic name especially on a Redwall Forum, It certainty is recognizable though.

Hey, generic or not, it's a pretty name (In my opinion, dunno if that's yours and it doesn't have to be) and cornflowers are a very pretty flower. Besides, she was a nice mouse! :P Hmm, I suppose it's the MM bit that's the most recognizable? :) (I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time.)

Banya

I find your name pretty.  Is Cornflower one of your favourite characters?

*hopes person below me spells my name correctly*

Lady Ashenwyte

Bayna is a nice name. So is Banya.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.