News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The user name Above Me

Started by Leatho Shellhound, October 01, 2012, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Quote from: Introduction Thread:oMhera-san, my moniker is most definitely NOT Lord Ashenwhite, it's Lord_Ashenywte. Lol.

Morgazath

I always thought Mhera was a pretty name.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Morgazath. Very creative! Sounds like something out LotR, maybe, or Eragon. . . . .   But I like it!

Quote from: Banya on February 16, 2015, 07:15:11 AM
I find your name pretty.  Is Cornflower one of your favourite characters?

*hopes person below me spells my name correctly*

Yes, she is! Gotta admire the lady who set the siege tower on fire, eh? ;) ;D

Mhera

Cornflower MM

I really like the character Mhera, and I also really like you! Mhera's a beautiful name. :)

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 26, 2013, 08:40:30 PM
My first and last name initials, as Cornflower MAM looks odd, no?

^^^ :P

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Skyblade

Thank you, Corny, that's very kind of you :) And ooh look, another cool and epic name! Did you make it, Soren?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

You're welcome, Skye.
Quote from: Cornflower MM on February 16, 2015, 02:28:09 AM
Skyblade. . . . . I've always admired your name. It's pretty, fun to say, and it hints at things more mysterious. . . . . It combines two things that mayn't be so different than what you think: The sky and a blade. . . . . . . .
I feel so unimaginitive and drained right now. . . . . . I'm sorry. . . .

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 16, 2015, 09:10:07 PM
Mary Mortison. Isn't it?

HECK NO!

Jukka the Sling

I know what the MM stands for.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

MARY MAGDALENE! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very nice, one of the most eloquent characters in the books!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on February 21, 2015, 02:32:43 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YEAH! ;D ;D
@Delthion
I have no idea what it means, but it's cool.
Quote from: Skyblade on February 16, 2015, 09:27:51 PM
Thank you, Corny, that's very kind of you :) And ooh look, another cool and epic name! Did you make it, Soren?
Hehehe no. I just mashed Soren from the Ga'Hoole books with Martin the Warrior to get Soren the Warrior.

I'm retired from the forum

Banya

So, yes, you made it.  :)  I like your name.

Cornflower MM

Even though she wasn't the biggest character, I've loved the character Banya! Pretty name! :)

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on February 21, 2015, 02:25:52 AM
I know what the MM stands for.

Yes, you do.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on February 21, 2015, 04:28:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YEAH! ;D ;D

NO!

Jukka the Sling

I still know what the MM stands for.

Never mind.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

*Jumps on Jukka and starts smacking you* SSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!! TAKE IT BACK PLEASE! I DON'T WANNA DIE!