News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

The cave was near silence, as always. Dusk smiled as she tore into the meat she had 'acquired' earlier. Most creatures would say the beasts living in the cave were backwards savages, but they did what they could to stay alive. None of them had found an exit, they had been born in the cave.

Mask fluttered to a low branch just outside a hole, he could hear grunts of moles talking as they excavated the dirt. He snorted, what did they hope to accomplish by digging?

"Looket!" Foremole shouted in his deep molespeech, "Thurr bes a cavern doon thurr!"

Rainshadow

Grim quit digging for a moment to look at Foremole.  "A cave?  There's a cave down there?  What's a cave doing down there?"  He thought for a moment.  "Oh, yes!  Silly me, caves are underground.  Heehee!"

Ember had been standing near where the moles had been digging.  "You've found something?  Yes!"  She flapped her wings and did a happy dance in the air.  She was going to go on an adventure in a cave!
  Flying back down to the moles, she asked Foremole, "So, are we going to go down there right now?"

Hurricane sighed as he sat in his room; a small chamber that branched off from the main cave.  He had been lucky enough to have a room with a small underground stream running through it.  Being an otter, he had always loved water.  He wished that he could see the ocean with his own eyes, not just having it described to him by his parents.
  Stepping out of the chamber, Hurricane wandered out into one of the many caves.  He hoped he wouldn't run into anybeast while out on his walk.  He hated talking to others.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Bandit was happily drainking some sort of cider that he managed to find the other day. He hid it from the others for fear of them making an example of him and taking off with his cider that he earned. He was the one they always picked on do to him trying to be funny.

W0NWILL

Foremole shook his head, "Nay miz, we'm bes a-settin' an 'pediction doon thur."

Mask frowned, it was not an angry frown, it was a thinking frown, who knows what might be down there.

Hivit watched an otter leave a side cave, not moving, though Hurricane would likely see his white colouring easily.

Rainshadow

Hurricane was pacing back and forth when he saw a bright spot where everything else was dark.  Hivit, he thought to himself.  He shrugged and ignored the albino bat.  Hurricane wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone.

Ember flapped her wings in frustration.  She couldn't really understand molespeech.  "What did you say about a dictionary?"  Why couldn't moles speak normally, like owls?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Carefully putting the cider back in the secret hiding spot of his, Bandit got up and went to find some food, probably some roots again. He rolled his eyes at the thought, but went around looking the area for food.

W0NWILL

Hivit yawned, he had nothing else to do, he had eaten.

Foremole sighed, "'pediction. Ee groop o' beasks thet 'plores ee cavern."

Rainshadow

"Expedition?" asked Ember.  "I want to be part of an expedition!  You can't tell me that I'm too young, because I'm not!  I'm just the right age to go on an expedition in a cavern.  There's probably not even anything in it."
 Ember hoped that Foremole would let her come along for the expedition.  She wanted to see what was in the cavern!  Although, even if Foremole didn't let her go, she could most likely follow them.
  Grim watched Ember and Foremole, wondering how this was going to turn out.  He hoped that Ember would come along; she was a very nice owl, and he enjoyed her company.

W0NWILL

"Boi ookay. We'm need more beasks fur an 'pediction."

Dalek Fur

While Bandit was looking, he found out that Dusk was eating a piece of meet. "Where'd you get that piece of meat? More importantly, why aren't ye sharing!?"

Rainshadow

Ember started cheering and doing another happy dance in the air.  "Yeah!  I get to go on an adventure!"  She quickly realized that she was embarrassing herself in front of all of the moles.  She landed and cleared her throat.  "I mean, thank you for letting me come along."

Hurricane heard someone arguing and turned a corner in the tunnel he was in.  He saw Bandit and Dusk arguing about something.  He quickly disguised his voice and said, "Why don't you just go and find something else to eat, Bandit?"  After saying this, Hurricane ran off.

Dalek Fur

Bandit spit on the ground. "Yeah, might as well." He then wandered into another part of the cave mumbling. "I'll probably just be pushed around anyway."

Rainshadow

Hurricane soon realized that he was very hungry.  He walked back to his room and pulled the cloth used as a screen door shut.  He found the jar he had hidden in a hole under the shallow stream.  Pulling it out, he took out some roots and put the jar back.  He stuck the roots in his mouth and buried the jar again.  Then Hurricane started his feast.

Grim smiled his strange smile.  His friend was going to go along on an adventure!  He only hoped that he was able to go too.

Dalek Fur

Finding some roots, Bandit went back to his spot and started eating.

Leatho Shellhound

Amton was also going on the expedition, he was a good swimmer and fighter. The others thought that an otter would be good to have. Because if there was any under ground water that might case a problem to the crew he would know what to do.

Looking at the moles he said, "Are the tunnles to the caves ready yet?"

OOC: I hope that was alright...if not I will edit.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner