Trapped! - RP

Started by W0NWILL, October 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Ember started hopping up and down in excitement.  "Ooh, I do hope that they're ready to be explored.  I can't wait to go down there!"
  Grim shook his head and laughed.  "You'd better be careful, miss.  You could slip and hurt yourself.  Then where would you be?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"She'm be'ed wi' ee bumped 'ead, see if'n she'm not!" Foremole said.

Dusk sighed, that fox had just plonked himself next to her and started chatting. She grabbed the rest of her meat and went off to wander in the caves.

Rainshadow

Ember stared at Foremole with her large eyes.  "I seriously have no idea what you just said."
 Grim laughed at what Ember had stated.  "You gotta understand molespeech if you're going to explore these caves with us!"

Hurricane finished up his meal and stepped out of his room again.  This time he looked at the bat that was hiding there.  "Hello, Hivit."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

"Fine, I didn't want to talk to you either," Bandit fused eating the roots. "Wish I could just leave the blooming caves."

W0NWILL

Hivit snorted, "I was trying to catch a nap, y'know."

Leatho Shellhound

"You moles still haven't answered my Question." said Amton
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Sorry," Hurricane mumbled.  "I just wanted to ask if ye knew about the upper world.  Never mind."  He wandered off to find Bandit.  Maybe he knew something of the outside world.  The world above the caves.  That was the one thing Hurricane wanted to know about.

W0NWILL

Dusk padded silently to the far reaches of the caverns. The sound of water lapping alerted her to an underground lake where one might fish, if you could fish without sight.

OOC: Just to let you know, the caves are quite large.

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Please answer Amton.

click the banner

W0NWILL

Foremole answered Amton's question with another, "Whoi else wudd we'm know aboot it?"

Dalek Fur

After finishing the roots, Bandit got his secret cider back out and drank whatever was left before anyone else could see what he was doing.

Rainshadow

Hurricane found where Bandit was.  "There you are.  Sorry for earlier.  I had a question for you: Do you know anything about the upper world?  Or more importantly, the sea?"

Leatho Shellhound

"Than what are we waitin' up here for."? asked Amton

click the banner

Dalek Fur

"What do you want to know about the sea?" Bandit asked, a bit tipsy from drinking too much cider. "Ooh, but the world above. It's pretty matey! Not like down here where everything is damp and dark. Up above: sky of blue, leaves of green and when they fall, they turn into a beautiful red and yellow color."

Rainshadow

"Green, like my eye?  And blue like my other eye?"  Hurricane pointed at his eyes.  He didn't quite know what color they were; you couldn't see your eyes very well when it was too dark for a mirror.  He could only imagine most colors other than white, black and brown.

Ember wholeheartedly agreed with Amton.  "Yes, what are we waiting for?  Let's go down there!"
  Grim nodded his white head.  "Yeah, I wouldn't mind exploring it myself."