News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: We've re-started because it was messed up.

Rainshadow

Firefly hopped into the pond to go for a quick swim.  He had always enjoyed swimming, even though he loved fire more.  A swim always cleared his mind.
  Ember was watching Firefly swimming and sighed.  She wished she could feel what it felt like to swim.  She was a bird, though, and she didn't know how to swim.

OOC:  1.)  Sorry if that seemed like a lame post, but I'm just trying to get back into the feeling of things.  It's kinda difficult to remember what's going on.
  2.)  In answer to your question, Dalek, Taggerung the Otter/Rake Nightfur left, and we backed up the RP a bit.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 11, 2012, 01:40:02 AM
OOC: Now! To continue the RP! BIC:

Ashe's gaze softened, this vermin didn't have the look of a liar, he was nervous, not because of evil intentions being found out, but because he was worried about acceptance, he wasn't full of himself either, and his companionship with the hare was definitely real. The black squirrel stuck out his paw with a smile bending his lips, "Well let me be the first to welcome you to Redwall Abbey Arrow, I'm Ashe Blackflight as you may have already heard, and I do hope you enjoy your stay."
Shaking Ashe's paw, Arrow said, "Pleasure to meet you Ashe Blackflight! My name is Arrow Quickshaft. Whoops, better go and catch Furpike before he finds out where the kitchens are." Arrow smiled a little and darted off into the main hall to stop Furpike.

redwallgurl

Shaking her head as the new arrivals start to move Tully's gaze shifted to Wisteria again.

"C'mon mate,"Tully started about to push her wheelchair,"Let's go see these new beasts!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Rainshadow

Ember lifted off and flew over to Tully and Wisteria.  "Hello, you two," she said, gliding above them.  She landed in front of them and her face brightened up.  That was as close as she could get to smiling.  "How are you?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria tensed slightly as Tully pushed her, but relaxed. She smiled a bit as Ember landed in front of them. "Hello, Ember. I'm alright, thanks. And yourself?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Rainshadow

"I'm doing well.  It's a beautiful day, don't you agree?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"It is quite nice out." Wisteria replied, gazing around at the serene afternoon of Redwall. Birds sung quietly in the treetops of Mossflower Wood, and the sun warmed the world from it's perch in the blue sky.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dalek Fur

Arrow watched the scene from the door. He was to late to stop Furpike from entering the kitchen and was now watching as the Friar was chasing his friend around the kitchen holding a rolling pin.
"Oi, Furpike," Arrow said laughing. "If you can't stand the blooming heat, get out of the kitchen, wot!"
"Er, right, just after I pinch this delicious piece of fruit tart that's begging to be eaten!" Furpike replied. Arrow just shook his head at his friend.
"Don't forget to wash your paws!" was all Arrow could say.

redwallgurl

Tully answered brightly, "It is isn't it!"

Tully arived at the scene of chaos at the kitchen. The newcomers were pinching as much food as possible. Worried for the poor Frair (and her dinner too of course!) Tully decided to take chrage.

Standing up to her full height she said loud and clear,"In this Abbey all food pinchers get sent to work. Dear Frair I'm sure that there is none around is there?"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Friar Tibber, an older joking woodmouse, chuckled and replied, "Oh, I think there are a few beasts who need to be sent to work!" He could barely supress the laughter that bubbled up inside of him.

Dalek Fur

As soon as Furpike heard that, he tried running out of the kitchen.
"Er, no beasts pinching food here, wot?" Furpike stated, but Arrow blocked his path.
"If I'm going to work, so are you, wot," Arrow said as he shoved his friend towards the sink. "Sorry about my friend, I should have stopped him sooner."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Friar Tibber laughed jovially and said, "Oh, my! I was just kiddin', young 'uns! No need to do any cleanin'."

Dalek Fur

Breathing a sigh of relief Furpike slid off to the outdoors while Arrow bowed slightly before wondering around the Abbey to walk in amazement of the building. Pausing slightly, something caught his eye. Walking over to it, he noticed that it was a tapestry of a mouse leaning against a sword while foebeasts ran away from him.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was leaning against a shaded spot in Cavern Hole, just waiting for the ferret to appear. He smiled as his prediction played out to the fullest. The vermin had been captivated by the tapestry like everybeast else, "Admirin' the Abbey Tapestry are we?" The squirrel smiled, he too had had this experience.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This