Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on October 05, 2012, 12:25:40 AM
Slakker landed on a branch near the abbey and watched then scene below, the beasts there would be put on their guard, with the ferret. She lifted from the branch and flew over the wall, a lie forming in her head. She landed by the pond and eyed a reddish otter, "Who you?"

"Wot?" Firefly asked.  "Me?  'O am Ah?  Mah name's Firefly, but all thae baesties call me Fire.  'O are ye?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

Furpike and Arrow entered through the gate.
"Oh! Thank you bally good sah!" Furpike said, shaking the black squirrel's paw. "I knew you wouldn't leave two ole poor creatures out there to starve!" Arrow, in the meantime was impressed.
"It's pretty here," Arrow said. "Why would anyone try to ruin this place? Er, where should I put my bow and arrows in the meantime? I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about me."

redwallgurl

Smiling on the inside at Wisteria talking a meager amount she replied back, "How are you? It's been a while since we talked."
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 05, 2012, 03:21:05 PM
Ashe rolled his eyes and made a great show of disappointment, "I guess we'll have to let em' in, can't 'ave anybeasts eating through the gates now can we?" The black squirrel came down the stairs, and un-barred the gate so he could open it, which he did.
Abbot Turbut chuckled and nodded, "Of course!
Quote from: Dalek Fur on October 05, 2012, 07:43:54 PM
Furpike and Arrow entered through the gate.
"Oh! Thank you bally good sah!" Furpike said, shaking the black squirrel's paw. "I knew you wouldn't leave two ole poor creatures out there to starve!" Arrow, in the meantime was impressed.
"It's pretty here," Arrow said. "Why would anyone try to ruin this place? Er, where should I put my bow and arrows in the meantime? I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea about me."
Abbot Turbut folded his paws inside his habit sleeves. "You can leave your weapons with Ashe, here. He is quite capable."

Wisteria shrugged and looked at Tully, her bright green eyes suddenly moist. "I... Horrible! Simpy horrible! I've been stuck in this stupid contraption, and I can't do anything like every other beast does!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dalek Fur

As Arrow handed his weapons over to Ashe, Furpike slipped off to the kitchens, leaving Arrow too look around the Abbey in amazement before heading off to the kitchens.
"Better stop my friend before he eats you guys out of food," Arrow said.

RaKe NiGhTfUr

"A, Zoah what that building over there?" asked Zwan.
"Looks like the famous Redwall Abbey" replied Zoah.
"Lets see if any services are need brother" said Zwan with a wink. He pulled out his tunneling equipment and staterte tunneling. Zoah on the other hand was camoflagueing the entrace to the tunnel. In a matter of seconds the tunnel entrance looked like a bush next to a tree. As an extra precation he devised a trip wire trap with posion spears.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe sighed, "That's a hare for you, always tryin' their hardest to fill those bottomless pits of they have.... Where do they put it all? Do they have hollow legs?," he shook his head in wonder, then turned to  look Arrow in the eye. Ashe had made himself a legeacy among naughty dibbuns for his blazing blue-eyed stare... One that wasn't even intentional, it was a natural part of his genetics. The squirrel stared hard at the ferret before and asked calmly, "Just why are you here, never heard of a vermin just waltzin' up to this Abbey without a horde at 'is back. Or searching desperately for treasures these goodbeasts don't posses."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RaKe NiGhTfUr

ooc: this is from my kindle fire so...dont hate     BIC: "yo Zoah the tunnel is complete. it should run right under the eastern wall of this here abbey. now grab you weapons and lets get ready to crash a party..."

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: How the heck did they dig a tunnel faster than moles?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

redwallgurl

Taking pity of the wildcat Tully treid her best to help her.

"It's true you can't do things like other creawtures in the Abbey but you can still do other things. Being in a wheelchair makes you unique, it shows that your strong enough to survive no matter what the scenario. Don't cry Wisteria be strong and show the world what you've got!"
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria sighed and gave a small smile. "Yeah, thanks Tully." She wildcat reached out a paw to touch Tully's shoulder and smiled wider.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dalek Fur

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 06, 2012, 04:57:07 AM
Ashe sighed, "That's a hare for you, always tryin' their hardest to fill those bottomless pits of they have.... Where do they put it all? Do they have hollow legs?," he shook his head in wonder, then turned to  look Arrow in the eye. Ashe had made himself a legeacy among naughty dibbuns for his blazing blue-eyed stare... One that wasn't even intentional, it was a natural part of his genetics. The squirrel stared hard at the ferret before and asked calmly, "Just why are you here, never heard of a vermin just waltzin' up to this Abbey without a horde at 'is back. Or searching desperately for treasures these goodbeasts don't posses."

Arrow felt really nervous under the blue-eyed stare of Ashe.
"Well, er, I, er, well I just wanted to see the beauty of Redwall I guess," he replied nervously. "I promise on me bows and arrows, and that's a pretty big promise, that I will not hurt any creature!"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Quote from: danflorreguba on October 06, 2012, 02:45:00 PM
OOC: How the heck did they dig a tunnel faster than moles?
OOC: sepcial tools

BIC: Zoah and Zwan creep down the tunnel and under the wall of the abbey. As the broke the surface of the earth Zoah saw a wildcat touching another beast. "Dont fire yet...we need to see if these are enimes my brother." said Zoah

W0NWILL

"There mouses! They be like mole diggers!" Slakker shrieked, the keen sight of a hunting bird not failing her.