News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  My two characters are Firefly (Fire) the otter and Ember the owl.  Ember rarely gets called by her nickname, Em, and when she does, it's very good friends.  Friends that are nearly family.  No one else does.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

"Yo Zwan we should folow them and see who their leader is" said Zoah
"Wow we really think alike aye" replied Zwan

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: HEY! Give me a break! WAIT!  :D BIC:

Ashe had heard the commotion, and kept a very keen eye on the strange arrivals, he too was well versed in the ways of stealth, but even better in tracking those of said calling, his highly trained eyes could pick up some movements, and his nose gave them away like sunlight in a dark cave.

"Yo Zwan we should folow them and see who their leader is" said Zoah
"Wow we really think alike aye" replied Zwan

Ashe summoned a deep commanding tone while raising a loaded bow, "Put 'em up miscreants! I only shoot my target once!" His facial expression left no doubt.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RaKe NiGhTfUr

As soon as Zwan heard the voice he spun around with a posion arrow loaded...Zoah did likewise with two poisioned throwing knieves, one in each hand.

Dannflower Reguba

*twang!* Ashe's reflexes had reacted as always, as fast as possible, and the arrow he fired sped towards Zwan faster than a dibbun from bathtime. The black squirrel made ready to dodge the knives, as there was no possiblity of danger from Zwan.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan release his arrow jumped out the way on the other squrel's arrow ans fired another arrow. While Zoah threw his two throwing knives

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I'm sorry, Wisteria, can you please point out the finer ends of God-moding? Because This is going too far, and I'm not going to bother trying to RP with OP characters.

P.S. How in the world do you release an arrow, AND jump out of the way of an arrow going nearly the speed of sound?!

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: This is getting a bit crazy. Um... Gah, I can't think of how to do this.  :-\ I'll be back!
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

redwallgurl

Tully smiled at the cat for a moment then saw the commotion. Seeing Ashe run out of the Abbey she did like wise ready to hlep.

Calling over her shoulder she yelled to Wisteria,"Don't worry I'll be back!"

Paws thrumming the ground she listened hard trying to pinpoint the exact location where the action was taking place. Flying through the treetops Tully rushed to the action.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

W0NWILL

OOC: It seems no-one has taken the trouble to explain god-modding to this chap. God-modding is when a person makes their character too strong, i.e. being able to dodge an arrow fired from a very short distance away, or a sword of smiting that can kill an army in two seconds. That sort of thing.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Thanks, WONWILL.  ;)
BIC:

Wisteria nodded to Tully as she ran off. The wildcat leaned back and waited patiently. Meanwhile, Abbot Turbut walked after Tully and Ashe, his expression quite befuddled. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: sorry...i will be a bit more human when i post
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Almost posted this without OOC before it... lol. But anyway, do you mind changing up your other post a little bit? You don't necessarily HAVE to be struck,  but you simply CANNOT have time to both fire and dodge (in real life dodging wouldn't work, but considering this is already super fictional, and it happens all the time...) it's a one-or-the-other situation.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: RaKe NiGhTfUr on October 07, 2012, 12:39:59 PM
Zwan release his arrow but was hit in the stomach with his enimie's arrow. While Zoah threw his two throwing knives