Return to Mossflower- RP!

Started by Wisteria Wild Cat, October 01, 2012, 09:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay, I'm extremely confused as to what's going on.  What's going on?  What should Ember and/or Firefly do?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: Um can we dicuss this in the OOC thread cause this is just messing up the rp
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe dropped both himself, and his bow. The deadly weapons just passed over him, and the squirrel proceeded to roll himself into a lunge with his dirk thrusting at Zoah... He knew better than to count Zwan out though, and kept a wary eye on him.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

Zoah was hit in the thigh and immediatly was out,,, Zwan on the other hand had fitted another arrow to his bow and fired at Ashe
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe's lunge brought him far enough forward so the arrow didn't strike fatally, but it did scrape along his back causing surface damage. The black squirrel held his dirk at Zoah's throat saying, "Halt! One more move, and your friend's a goner!" He gave the mouse a cold blue-eyed stare, one far worse than the one he had given Arrow just moments before.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Now would be a GREAT time for some other RPers to join in..... HINT HINT!

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: lol

Bic: "you win" said Zwan

W0NWILL

"Fighting make Slakker hungry. You have food? I kill mouses, they trouble you no!"

Taggerung The Otter

"Dream on pelican...i will kill ye before you could squak"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe gave the bird a "not on my watch!" kind of look.

OOC: Sorry for the lame post, but there's not much else I can do... Please wait for Wisteria, Rainshadow, and the rest to update their characters before going on.

Taggerung The Otter

OOC: well tell them to hurry up...i wanna RP

Rainshadow

OOC:  Seriously, I have no idea what I should be doing.

BIC:  Fire looked at Ember and said, "Maybe ye should go out theere an' geet those mousies fer me."
  Ember nodded.  "Yes, I would like to sink my talons in them!"  She hopped out of the room as fast as she could.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Taggerung The Otter

"Listen squirell i can see you are a formidable oopponent,  rivaling my own skills, but if you kill my brother i will have no choce but to send you to hellgates"

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe gave the mouse a pitying look, "If you tried anything further you will find that Redwallers don't take kindly to violent beasts. Isn't that right Mossfer?"

Mossfur, Redwalls' current champion responded... with his sword leveled at Zwans' back, "Why yes, and disposing of such fiendish foes' is my personal responsibility. I came down here expecting to see a dibbun rivalry," the squirrel warrior shook his head, "And now I find you where you seem to love to be."