"Tis a shame dat Zin ain't here...rite Zoah"

OOC: "i am about to make me another character"

name: Zin
race:Mole
specialty: getting his bone headed friends out of danger
weapon: war axe
appearance: snow white

BTW i like names that start with Z
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

W0NWILL

"Mice good food, they hurt, Slakker eat." Slakker nodded, "Slakker like mice eats."

Rainshadow

Ember had hopped her way outside and flew quickly to a perch near Slakker.  "Hello, who are you?  I don't believe we've met."  She hadn't heard Slakker's comment about eating mice.
  Seeing the mice below them, Ember stiffened.  She didn't like those mice one bit!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"No talk to Slakker now. Slakker wanting mice for eats. Owlbird eat mice like Slakker?"

OOC: Just to clear this up, Slakker is pronounced Slay-ker.

Rainshadow

Ember's wide eyes got even wider.  "E-eat mice?!  Who would do such a thing?!"  She quickly cleared her throat, realizing that she might have insulted the bird.  "I mean, no, I don't eat mice.  I'm on a strict diet of insects, fish and vegetation."

OOC:  Lol, I had always pronounced it like slacker.  Haha, whoops!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: It's an easy mistake.

BIC: Slakker eyed her, "You weakbird. Mice good for eats. Strongbird eat mice, weakbird don't."

Rainshadow

Ember's already large eyes got even larger with anger.  "What?  Me, a weak bird?  Ha!  I am much stronger than you will ever be!  I just don't eat mice, like some horrific birds I know."

W0NWILL

"Weakbird coward. Slakker eat mice now!"

Rainshadow

Ember turned around and stopped looking at the fierce bird.  "Do whatever you want with them, just don't share please!"

OOC:  So, how large is Slakker compared to other beasts?  Because Ember is rather small.  She (in my imagination) is about the size of a large-ish Dibbun.  I picture Slakker to be very small, but I'm not quite sure.

W0NWILL

OOC: And average Loggerhead Shrike is a little bigger than a robbin, but Slakker is large for a Shrike.

BIC: "Good, Slakker get good meal!" Slakker lunged at the mice.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Sooo... Slakker and Ember would be about the same size?  Or possibly Ember is a bit larger?

BIC:  Ember couldn't take it.  She didn't want to perch idly by while two mice got eaten by a bird.  She lunged after Slakker.  "WAIT!  Don't kill those mice!"

W0NWILL

Slakker ducked and snapped at Ember, "Mice good eats, Slakker hungry!"

Rainshadow

Ember quickly dodged the bird's snap.  She fought back, trying to grab the bird with her talons.  "No!  Don't eat the mice!  Sure, they may be bad, but that doesn't mean you can eat them!"

W0NWILL

OOC: Let's wait for the others to post before going on with the fight.

redwallgurl

Tully arrived at the scene jumping down from the tree she was in. Assesing the situation in a glance she grabbed a pointy stick as a makeshift wepaon. Looking at Ashe's face she could tell things weren't going that well. Standing up straight she looked down from her nose at the Z named friends.

"Exactly what is going here?" she said commandingly.
Fun. is a fantastic band.