"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

redwall cartoons

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 04, 2012, 02:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

I watched one today actualy  six episodes  it was so cool. :o

Redwallfan7

I'm glad you like it! I enjoy the animation and the voices in it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

really   good animation in the cartoon

Redwallfan7

I know, right? Who's your favorite in it so far?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

mathias i beleive thats how you spell it     :o

Redwallfan7

Cool. I like the third season the best.

Lutra

Glad you like watching it!  Watch out for Chickenhound and Sela...they'll try to deceive you further on in. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

MatthiasMan

I love Chickenhound. I liked him better as Slagar.

phoenixfoden

Redwallfan7

Yes! And they should make it Mossflower!

phoenixfoden

UNKN0WN

the cartoon series was great

Slagar Mc Muffin

unfortunately it looks like they will never make season 4 because of the money :'(
WHY? i mean,theres enough money for so many really bad stuff-but not for such important things ?! ;)

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

MatthiasMan

The only thing I didn't like about the TV show was when they yelled "Redwaaaaaaaaalll!" really loud. I got so embarrassed when I first heard it in the TV show. I'm just sitting there thinking,"Don't say that out loud in public!" It's so embarrassing.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: MatthiasMan on December 13, 2012, 11:01:21 PM
The only thing I didn't like about the TV show was when they yelled "Redwaaaaaaaaalll!" really loud. I got so embarrassed when I first heard it in the TV show. I'm just sitting there thinking,"Don't say that out loud in public!" It's so embarrassing.
Why? It's the war cry.