News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

@danflorreguba: your character art will be revealed when round 5 begins which will be next week.

I almost forgot to officially thank all the judges wo helped with this! It was quite a bit of work but very enjoyable for all of us I think :)

Oh also, the tournaments and contests I host are designed for three reasons. Each of these reasons should be considered before joining. To have fun, to build a stronger community for redwallabbey.com, and to help in the development of role playing skills. Well, one the last reason, and this may just be me thinking this and goes for all my redwall roleplaying...is to honor Brian Jacques and his works :)

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on November 22, 2012, 04:13:29 PM
@danflorreguba: your character art will be revealed when round 5 begins which will be next week.

I almost forgot to officially thank all the judges wo helped with this! It was quite a bit of work but very enjoyable for all of us I think :)

Oh also, the tournaments and contests I host are designed for three reasons. Each of these reasons should be considered before joining. To have fun, to build a stronger community for redwallabbey.com, and to help in the development of role playing skills. Well, one the last reason, and this may just be me thinking this and goes for all my redwall roleplaying...is to honor Brian Jacques and his works :)

Was the mystery judge Daniel of Redwall?  ???
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lutra

I don't even know who it was. :P
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

Danial makes the most sense though doesn't it? He JUST became a Mod, and they had such shining words for him in announcements (nothing wrong with that of course!). Besides, who else COULD it be? Lily was gone, Osu never came back, same with Redwall Musiscian, the admins rarely show, the only one left is Taggerung of Redwall who isn't around eften anyway.

P.S. Happy end of Thanksgiving everybody!

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

Everyone please be sure to stop in next week to read the final round of the tournament! This round will feature our grand champion Matthias720 versus myself playing a blow dart toting vole created by Danflorreguba and brought in by popular vote in the tournament's second mini-contest! :)

The readers will cast their votes at the end of the duel to decide the winner! The whole duel will most likely be finished by Monday the 3rd of dec.

Leatho Shellhound

Will there be another Roleplay Tournament?

I wasn't quick enough for the last one.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Lutra

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 25, 2012, 12:45:39 AM
Will there be another Roleplay Tournament?

I wasn't quick enough for the last one.

My inkling is yes, there will be another one.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Yay! I'll join the next one!
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

redwallgurl

If there does happen to be a next tournament(I'm hoping so!) wh ydon't we have the top three or five beasts who won be the judges? It might make some new ideas and thoughts.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

As far as judging goes, I'd have to say the best thing to do would be voting.

Lutra

Quote from: redwallgurl on November 25, 2012, 06:56:18 PM
If there does happen to be a next tournament(I'm hoping so!) wh ydon't we have the top three or five beasts who won be the judges? It might make some new ideas and thoughts.

Interesting idea--but what if the ones who did the best want to participate again?  Can't exactly be a judge and a participant.

QuoteAs far as judging goes, I'd have to say the best thing to do would be voting.

By whom?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dannflower Reguba

The whole forum, like the mini contests.

Buckler The Leg Buckler

"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Lutra

I guess that's something we'll look into for the next tournament.  Can't say it will be implemented but we're not ignoring all possibilities.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I have some ideas rolling around in my brain for the next tournament. It will have various differences from this one for sure! I like to keep things fresh and new :D

Be looking for a new role play contest towards the middle of December. The next tournament will probably be in February or March. Nothing final yet, but this is what I'm thinking.