Peanut Gallery

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

I was figuring we would give the judges at least three days to get in results if not five. It was five days last time right?  ;)

Either way Lutra is right... nyah nyah you'll have to wait a little while for results!  ;D

Lutra

Just can't give my best pulling 11 hour days during the week.  I'll get it done, just need to be in the right frame of mind, which isn't most evenings after all the lesson planning. :p
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

So, I'm thinking we will give the judges until Tuesday the 23rd. Announce the win of the second mini contest the same day. Start round 3 of the tournament on Friday the 26th.

This a general outline... can be adjusted if needed for judging.  ;)

Rainshadow

So long as it doesn't start on a Thursday, I'm fine with that!  I'm not sure about the judges, but I'm fine with it! :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lutra

I don't see why it matters what day it starts on if you have a week to reply.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Rainshadow

Well, I'm just not wanting it to be a Thursday because I like having the first post.  Seeing as I'm gone on Thursdays, that wouldn't be the greatest thing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BrookSkimmer

I understand Rainshadow  ;D It will be on Friday not Thursday so no worries.

Rainshadow

Lutra

I just finished judging round 2.  I left some "peanut gallery" comments after two of the matches because I truly think different posts could have been selected for judging that would have made the scores higher.  I'll leave it up to Brook whether my "peanut gallery" comments make it on the judging remarks page.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

I can't wait to read your comments Lutra  ;) My scores will be in soon and I just PMed Lily so hers will hopefully be in soon too!

Skyblade

Nice match Matthias720! You're an epic RPer ^.^

and nice match with WONWILL too, sorry I didn't put that earlier. I love the way you RPed Luke, it was very realistic.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Hey, Tiria, good job!  I had a great time RPing with you!

Skipper

It was quite challenging to rp with Hiag, your good.

Lutra

Just to let participants know, I was more critical this time around, having a good idea of what I should be looking for when judging.  Hopefully none of my comments on matches come across as brash, but they certainly were honest.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Skyblade

Honesty may hurt, but it's for the best.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!