"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Okay.

BIC:  Coda nodded.  "Can you walk, friend?  Do you need assistance?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Kyte walk no help!"

Quickpaw

OOC: Is it ok if I free Aticus?

BIC: Vash was leaning against the opposite side of the tree the hare was tied to and out of sight. "Psst, rabbit. How much would you pay to be free?" he whispered.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  That sounds good.  Oh, but one thing:  Since you're playing a vermin, the Mask's gang's gonna think you're one of them.

BIC:  The Mask thought he heard somebeast talking.  He had been sitting by a fire not far from his newly captured prisoner.  "Huh?  Who's there?  Kyte?  I hope you aren't trying to play a trick on me!"
  He rose slowly and looked around, searching for the owner of the voice.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Aticaus turned around, and smiled, "You again. And I'm not a rabbit!"

Quickpaw

"I'm not the rat. Do you want to be free or not?" he said in a quieter tone.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Aticaus chuckled, "It's been a long time..." he went slightly cross-eyed as he remembered the long-gone days, "Oh, and incidentally, don't you recognize me?"

"Kyte walk fine! Mouse no help Kyte!" Kyte blinked her beady eyes at Coda, "Try help me, you get paw bit off!"

Quickpaw

"What are you talking about? I don't know you!" he rejected.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Coda backed up slightly.  "Alright, you can walk.  Let me at least lead you inside."  He started walking back inside the abbey and stood at the gate.  He waited for the bird to walk in so he could close it again.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Aticaus' eyes widened, "Oh, do you not remember, or do you not recognize me?" He chewed on his bottom lip, he wasn't sure he wanted Vash to remember him, "You're Vash," Perhaps Vash might remember him if Ati told Vash his name.

Kyte strutted in, "Lead Kyte to sickplace, Kyte asks."

Rainshadow

Coda nodded and shut the gate behind the bird.  "Right this way, Mr. Kyte."  Coda walked towards the Abbey door.

The Mask looked at the hare.  He was talking, but to who?  "Hare, who are you talking to?  Are you insane?  Are you talking to yourself?"

W0NWILL

"Mr. Kyte!" Kyte squawked.

Aticaus shook his head, "All of you are the insane ones! Vash and I are the only sane ones here. Heeheehee! Isn't that right Vash?" He directed the last question to a clump of grass next to his footpaw."

Rainshadow

The Mask glared at the hare.  "Who is this Vash that you speak of?  One of your little friends?"  He walked around to the back of the tree.  There was a weasel standing there.  "You," the Mask pointed to the weasel.  "Stop talking to the hare and get back to work!"

OOC:  The Mask thinks that Vash is one of his beasts, if you guys got confused there.  You probably didn't, I just wanted to point that out anyway.

W0NWILL

"Vash I knew a long time ago." Aticaus chuckled, "I'll be out of these bonds very soon. You'll lose me, like you lost that creature you've been talking about."