News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

The Mask's eyes grew wide with anger.  "Who told you about her?!  I demand to know!"

Coda opened the Abbey door and stepped inside, waiting for the bird to follow him in.

Ray licked her lips as she thought about food.  She was in fact very hungry.  She turned to Marven and asked, "When will the food be out?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

OOC: Were would Vash know him from

BIC: Vash thought quickly. "Of course, Sir." he responded, quietly shuffling in to the horde. He would play this game for now.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Hmm... 8)

BIC: "Oh, it's not as if it's a secret." Aticaus smiled.

Rainshadow

The Mask found it hard to restrain himself from punching this hare in the face.  "I shall try to keep calm, hare, but I warn you, if you speak about that female, I shall end you."

OOC:  Hmm, Quickpaw, think Travelers.  Am I on the right track, W0NWILL?  The certain hare that didn't like to be called Alby?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Go ahead. My family is barbarians, my closest friend is my imagination, no-one would miss me."

Quickpaw

OOC: that's actually what I was thinking, but do you want to bring travelers to this rp?

BIC: "Female?" Vash asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Aticaus' eyes flicked up, "No-one would miss me." He repeated.

OOC: Okay, it seems the act is up, Aticaus is the hare, but an older version. Well, you know his name now.

Quickpaw

OOC: He hasn't been rp'ed in awhile.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: That's because he left them, remember?

Quickpaw

OOC: Oh yeah. No wonder I didn't remember him earlier.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"No friends, terrible family, I'd welcome death now." Aticaus sighed.

Quickpaw

"Quiet, welp. Or I'll cut an addition to your mouth." Vash said.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

The Mask glared at the weasel.  "Who asked you for your opinion?  Get back to work!"
  He then turned back to the hare. "Well," he said, "if you speak of the fox, I will make you wish even more that I would just kill you."  He smiled and walked away, saying, "Good day."

Ray sat down at a large table.  Amanda took her seat next to the young fox.  She leaned over and whispered, "My suggestion for eating would be to take a little of everything.  If you eat all of one thing, you won't be able to experience all that there is here."
 As she was giving advice to the fox, trolleys were rolled out with food laden on them.

Quickpaw

"Sorry, sir." he said, walking away.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Marvin grinned, if a duck could grin, basically he opened his mouth and his eyes lit up, "Supper is good!"