News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Chase

Started by Rainshadow, October 07, 2012, 12:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zoah had blood leakeing out of his head... "Bro get you butt up..please PLEASE!... Go to hellgates missy..you killed my brother. FEEL MY WRAITH!!!!!"

OOC: he is still alive...lol

Rainshadow

Ray was just close enough to hear what the evil mouse had to say, but she was too winded to respond.  She started crying at what he had said about her.  She hadn't meant to kill anybeast!  He did it to himself.  It was their fault for trying to attack her.
  Ray ran for what seemed like hours, even though it wasn't nearly that long.  She soon saw a large pinkish building in front of her.  Running to the gate, Ray beat her paws against it.  "Somebeast!  Please let me in!  I'm a deadbeast if you don't!  Please!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan thundered through the forest, consumed with bloodwraith. He would fire arrows at every sound he heard. "I KNOW YOU ARE HERE YOU FOULD VERMIN...KILLIN' MY BROTHER!" He ran into a clearing and started crying.

W0NWILL

Marvin yawned, as he did so, the shouting started, Marvin paddled to the edge of the pond waddled over to the door, "Who's there? I was about dozing."

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan heard yelling and he chrage in that direction ...he saw the little maiden and fired of a torrent of arrows, which all missed due to his recklessness.

Rainshadow

Ray heard talking inside the castle-like building.  She trembled and cleared her throat, saying,  "My name is Ray.  I'm being chased by a horde of vermin and two evil mice.  The mice are flesh eaters, of that I'm sure.  The horde of vermin want me dead or captured, whichever pleases them.  Please let me in!"
  Just then, the mouse came into the clearing.  Ray screamed and banged even harder on the door.  "LET ME IN!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"I can't! I don't have thumbs!" Marvin honked, "How can I use a door without thumbs?"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan dropped his bow drew a dagger a lunged at the maiden

Rainshadow

Ray screamed again and pulled out her rusty dagger that she had stolen from a rat.  "What are you, a bird?  Use your talons!  Your feet!"
  She stabbed at the mouse, hoping that she would hit him.  Ray had no experience with a dagger, but she was too close to her enemy to use her bow.  "Please just go away!  Don't kill me!  What did I do to you?  Your companion killed himself; I had nothing to do with it!"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

The maiden's dagger went through Zwan's shoulder, but he could care less. He slashed, sliced, trusted, and jabbed at the maiden

Rainshadow

"Go away!"  Ray swiped again at the mouse, not even realizing that she had gotten a deep cut on her forehead.  In fact, she didn't notice it until blood started oozing into her eye.  She stuck her left paw over the wound and stabbed at him.  "LET ME IN OR I'LL HAVE TO BREAK THE DOOR DOWN!  I'M GETTING KILLED OUT HERE!"

RaKe NiGhTfUr

The second thrust hit Zwan in the other shoulder but her still keep on the ferosious attck...blood started pooling on the ground

Rainshadow

"That's it!"  Ray slammed her body against the door, hoping that her weight would knock it down.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Can someone give me a rundown on what's going on? It's late, and I have to get off. I'll join in by request.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

RaKe NiGhTfUr

Zwan lunged at her, but missed and ran into the door, which was torn off its hinges